Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butt Sniffin Pugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn now i have to buy a xbone
roll.gif

tomb raider and gears looks good

Coming from someone who played the crap out of this series until THUG2, I don't understand the hype for this. After the SKATE series, there is no going back.

Too arcade-y, in my opinion, and the graphics, motion capture, stage design all look incredibly dated.

What's the draw?

Just always been a game just to have fun with IMO... Was never really good at Skate. It's not a game for everybody.

Coming from someone who played the crap out of this series until THUG2, I don't understand the hype for this. After the SKATE series, there is no going back.

Too arcade-y, in my opinion, and the graphics, motion capture, stage design all look incredibly dated.

What's the draw?

Nostalgia.

I remember playing this game till my thumbs were raw and bloody.

Um no disrespect, I understand nostalgia, but that Tony Hawk reboot looks AWFUL and at least 6 years too late.

Um no disrespect, I understand nostalgia, but that Tony Hawk reboot looks AWFUL and at least 6 years too late.

For real. Can you even get off your board? Also Tony hawk said there was no story so easy pass. No way I'm doing $60 for that. They should have made it like the THUG series.

Yea the graphic are not that nice for tones gawk but still down to see what the gam play will be

Hold up no storystory mode.......na can't do that. I love the story in underground. **** the online play with all those people. Seem like too many people playing in one map

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom