Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butt Sniffin Pugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here we go. NBA Live.

This should be entertaining. 
laugh.gif

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

I've spent $165 twice on two different customized controllers

I'll buy M$' customizable controller day 1

They're NOT for casual players.

Ok, and how much did your COD K/D ratio improve? Or whatever it's supposed to do.

MY controllers are built to allow me to press the A and B buttons without taking my right thumb off the stick.

I've been playing through the witcher 3 and its nice being able to
- gallop the horse while controlling the camera
- Jump while controlling the camera

etc.

Necessary? absolutely not. Ease of access is amazing though.

I keep a stock controller on deck for forza horizon 2 though

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

Brah that is not excuse

$150+ from a small company is reasonable because margins don't work in their favor.

MS has economies of scale working for them

Dude a company's main goal is to profit.

U mean to tell me if you sold something for 300% profit and it sold you would consider making 200% profit?

I dont know their costs / profit / margins, I bet they'd make me sick.

But it IS their goal..

First off I know what the main goal is of a company. Not need to get condescending

But if you wanna go down that road, fine:

100*500000= 50 Million

150* 300000= 45 million

When price the controller so high that a good number of people won't even consider it, when that could lend to lower profits

This should have been pushed as "THE" controller to get for anyone playing shooter or racers. Not for some niche group of people that consider themselves "hardcore"

Hey my bad if i came off condescending.. not my goal. I want to have an intellectual convo :lol:

If i'm not mistaken, in a case like this, M$ distributes them to other retailers, right?

Meaning they profit whether they sell in-store or not.

They only profit off sales if its from their website / M$ Store.

idk idk

i see your point about making it THE controller vs. what they're marketing as a "pro" edition.

But gamers (especially younger cats) are very marketable :lol:

I brought my xbox over to my folks house and my 14 year old brother and all his friends thought my controller was so "swag 420 yolo" because it has under buttons modded on it like their favorite FaZe clan member.

All those kids now have a "cheaper" option because its cheaper than the competition, and theres not Nike iD waiting time

IMO either way, M$ is making a KILLING

No problem famb, it is all love of here

What I could see MS doing is have it at $150 for a while, get a buzz going, all the dudes willing to pay that price will cop

Then cut the down to $100 and watch the floodgates open because people now think it is a "steal" :lol:

Slick way to price discriminate, and market the controller at the same damb time

Last edited:

Brah that is not excuse

$150+ from a small company is reasonable because margins don't work in their favor.

MS has economies of scale working for them

Dude a company's main goal is to profit.

U mean to tell me if you sold something for 300% profit and it sold you would consider making 200% profit?

I dont know their costs / profit / margins, I bet they'd make me sick.

But it IS their goal..

First off I know what the main goal is of a company. Not need to get condescending

But if you wanna go down that road, fine:

100*500000= 50 Million

150* 300000= 45 million

When price the controller so high that a good number of people won't even consider it, when that could lend to lower profits

This should have been pushed as "THE" controller to get for anyone playing shooter or racers. Not for some niche group of people that consider themselves "hardcore"

Hey my bad if i came off condescending.. not my goal. I want to have an intellectual convo :lol:

If i'm not mistaken, in a case like this, M$ distributes them to other retailers, right?

Meaning they profit whether they sell in-store or not.

They only profit off sales if its from their website / M$ Store.

idk idk

i see your point about making it THE controller vs. what they're marketing as a "pro" edition.

But gamers (especially younger cats) are very marketable :lol:

I brought my xbox over to my folks house and my 14 year old brother and all his friends thought my controller was so "swag 420 yolo" because it has under buttons modded on it like their favorite FaZe clan member.

All those kids now have a "cheaper" option because its cheaper than the competition, and theres not Nike iD waiting time

IMO either way, M$ is making a KILLING

No problem famb, it is all love of here

What I could see MS doing is have it at $150 for a while, get a buzz going, all the dudes willing to pay that price will cop

Then cut the down to $100 and watch the floodgates open because people now think it is "steal" :lol:

Slick way to price discriminate, and market the controller at the same damb time

Kinda like that one console they released in 2013 for $500 that is now $350 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom