• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Y'all hating on the gawd can keep that same energy too

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

My thoughts about Sony's presser

- The Last of Us 2 was cool. Not a day 1 cop for me though
- Resident Evil 2. :pimp: Brought back some childhood memories with that one. Game had me and my brother shook
- Spider-Man looks fun, can't wait to play it.
- Hideo Kojima needs Jesus.

Least favorite trend of e3 this year was the random unnecessary dirty words

Just to let us all know that "this game is for cool adults who curse"

All of em have been teetering on that line between self-aware and flat out corny tbh :lol: at points at least

Especially that M$ Cablebox Presentation

I'm at the point now that I wish everyone just does Nintendo Directs. The awkwardness and random performances blows.

Hopefully Nintendo brings some heavy hitters otherwise E3 can miss me next year. Skipped my workout for this ****. Now I feel like a pile of dung

Fingers crossed Nintendo shows Pokemon or Metroid Prime. I just don't want to see Miyamoto and Reggie play with puppets again.

We know the Let's Go games will be there. They probably won't show Pokémon 2019 yet though since that might make these upcoming ones look a little worse.

A lot of the disappointment that people are feeling from these press conferences is why a lot of publishers are moving away from E3. If you think about it, there's not really much upside from a Publisher's perspective and you're more likely to let down gamers and the media when going head-to-head against the other big companies. This is why companies are moving towards their own events as opposed to making big announcements at E3.

Every year we have the same story lines, "who won E3?" And if you don't have a good showing you'll get Negative press.

Back
Top Bottom