• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Sidenote: I don't get the hype for Super Smash Bros.

You my Sony bruh, but

tenor.gif

FOH :lol:

Smash was cool on N64. When I was 10.
So many better fighting games out now.

More fun with local 4 player to me, but I really don’t get that opportunity anymore.

Doesn’t look like I’m gonna be playing my switch a ton this year, save for some good sales on indies.

I like rpg’s and single player games so Fallout 76, TLOU2 gameplay, that samurai game, skull & bones, and cyberpunk will have me back to playing videogames again.

I like rpg’s and single player games so Fallout 76, TLOU2 gameplay, that samurai game, skull & bones, and cyberpunk will have me back to playing videogames again.

I'm extremely wary of FO76 single player. Either way I'm disappointed

More fun with local 4 player to me, but I really don’t get that opportunity anymore.

Doesn’t look like I’m gonna be playing my switch a ton this year, save for some good sales on indies.
I miss the community gaming aspect of N64

Yo DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , why you at e3 for real? :lol:

:nerd:

My boy used to work for BETHESDA and is doing Freelance web-design stuff now. He wanted us to roll with him because he went solo last year.

I wasn't doing anything so a few of us came out here with him.

Honestly, I don't care much about being here. Few cool things to see but I was done after an hour

I'm extremely wary of FO76 single player. Either way I'm disappointed

I wanna know how people can avoid getting their settlements nuked everyday. Plus I might have to make friends with other players depending on if groups murk me every 5 minutes.

I miss the community gaming aspect of N64

My boy used to work for BETHESDA and is doing Freelance web-design stuff now. He wanted us to roll with him because he went solo last year.

I wasn't doing anything so a few of us came out here with him.

Honestly, I don't care much about being here. Few cool things to see but I was done after an hour
Why u in la
For breakfast or brunch hit up griddle cafe
Their pancakes cool
But it’s their French toast that’s godly
Thank me later

Back
Top Bottom