• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Will def pick up death stranding....on sale...like a few months after its release....looks interesting at least

Complete trash?

What type of games do you enjoy?
gta 5, MK11 , the division 2, apex legends, etc. Well, those are the most recent ones i've played. I just don't feel any excitement or the need to play death stranding. It looks boring.

Complete trash though?

You’re not interested. Cool. Stop trying to be nawghtyhare.

Kojima at this time is the only bastion of creativity and originality against the 1800th Pokemon game, the newest Ubisoft cash-grab, EA's latest pillaging of Star Wars, and the millionth generic looter-shooter

In the AAA space, pretty much.

Y’all don’t take long to show up and trash kojima.

Why? What do you hope to accomplish?

Have you been in this thread over the years? :lol:
Literally everything will get hated on by a group of people at some point.

That being said Death Stranding has always looked dumb to me, I dont think anyone wants a game to be bad, because more entertainment for us if not, but I don't see how you can be confused that the game does not look appealing to people. I literally know nobody in person that is hyped for this game

Kojima at this time is the only bastion of creativity and originality against the 1800th Pokemon game, the newest Ubisoft cash-grab, EA's latest pillaging of Star Wars, and the millionth generic looter-shooter

I'd rather have a fun game that relies on cliches than a boring game that is creative and original

Not saying Death Stranding will be boring, but the only reason this is being treated as a potential masterpiece is the name attached to it

When's the last time he put out a game that was heralded as great? MGSV's reception was pretty polarizing.
Creativity and originality is great but if I'm not having fun with the game then it kills it for me.

When's the last time he put out a game that was heralded as great? MGSV's reception was pretty polarizing.
Creativity and originality is great but if I'm not having fun with the game then it kills it for me.
Mgs3
Which was a LONG time ago

:lol: at calling a game boring that nobody has played.

Can't wait for DS to drop, sell like crazy, get rave reviews, and read the posts in here crying about how people worship Kojima for no reason

I'ma be in here with a Calorie Mate and some tea reading the tears in between sessions with my day 1 copy :pimp:

Have fun with Sea of Thieves and Ryse Son of Rome :rofl:

PS: Phantom Pain was critically acclaimed and I had a blast with however many dozens of hours I put into it :smokin

:lol: at calling a game boring that nobody has played.

Can't wait for DS to drop, sell like crazy, get rave reviews, and read the posts in here crying about how people worship Kojima for no reason

I'ma be in here with a Calorie Mate and some tea reading the tears in between sessions with my day 1 copy :pimp:

Have fun with Sea of Thieves and Ryse Son of Rome :rofl:

PS: Phantom Pain was critically acclaimed and I had a blast with however many dozens of hours I put into it :smokin
Msg was trash dude and you know it. Mute snake and the worst ending known to man. Top it off with the worst FarmVille play style possible. Trash and I love MG

tkncb51ttd231.jpg

Like I said, can't wait for the tears when Kojima-sama drops his newest heat :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom