• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
they said 5 was trash
so im going by them saying 3
was the last good one
and dont tell me to sexy nothin up
not that theres anything wrong with that..............
just not my thing
They don't know what they are talking about.

Sexy up your judge of whose opinions you consider.

Say what you want about destiny but the way the guns feel from archetype within a particular gun type is second to none. No other shooter is even close and it’s what made Halo so great back then.

But destiny isn’t a game for everyone due to the MMO elements and mediocre PvP due to numerous issues.

Say what you want about destiny but the way the guns feel from archetype within a particular gun type is second to none. No other shooter is even close and it’s what made Halo so great back then.

But destiny isn’t a game for everyone due to the MMO elements and mediocre PvP due to numerous issues.

I love the PvP

What mmo aspects? :rofl:

The random times you’d see 1 person driving around just to have them leave once a mission starts? Game was BUNS

I love the PvP

It’s not consistent enough with connections I feel. I don’t mind it but it needs reworking and more active balancing. But to do that they need to separate the PvE and PvP balancing of guns.

I hated Halo 5 at first until I really got into it and it is one of the best Halo games.

I put it only behind Halo 3.

If they would have released it properly with a good ranking system and all playtypes the game would have did good.

Game is amazing and those who played it long enough started to realize it.

I got so used to the advanced movements that when I went back to Halo 3 I couldn't wait to get back to 5 :smh:

I also thought Destiny was trash until I got into it too and I was hooked. Destiny, Halo 5 and Fortnite is what I played most this gen.

Man I miss raiding with the Xbox Destiny crew... we would argue, fight and want to go fight each other in real life how intense things used to get, but some of my best gaming experience ever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom