• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Most of my friends I play Xbox with got it, myself included.
Worth the upgrade if you care enough about resolution and framerate and performance.

You gotta remember these NT dudes are stuck in the Halo 2 era and are frightened by any sort of change

"Old man yells at cloud" memes brought to life

You gotta remember these NT dudes are stuck in the Halo 2 era and are frightened by any sort of change

Lol x1 is a failure no matter who you ask. It’s just fact. Talking about eras when you’re part of the dead silent in MP era. Y’all boys too afraid to speak into a mic and are influenced into self harm with memes. Soft *** era

This is a very ironic post, he said he bought an xbox because all of his friends wanted to stick together. So Wouldn't that (afraid of change) apply to the mircolost boy as well?

Lol x1 is a failure no matter who you ask. It’s just fact. Talking about eras when you’re part of the dead silent in MP era. Y’all boys too afraid to speak into a mic and are influenced into self harm with memes. Soft *** era

I for one, dearly missed being called racial slurs in public chat. Shame my nephews and nieces are gonna miss out on that experience :smh:

This is a very ironic post, he said he bought an xbox because all of his friends wanted to stick together. Wouldn't that apply to the mircolost boy as well?

Don't put words in my mouth to support your argument :lol:
I said most of my friends and myself upgraded to the One X for the performance benefits.
I was the first person in my group of friends to have a One and I played it without them for a steady period of time.

So THIS is why you're mad at the whole gaming world? Because the Xbox chat line isn't popping any more? :lol:

:rofl: at tough guy gamer talk

"You youngins don't know what a real man looks like you got these damn private parties!"
Naw, shut them up by whoopin on them and making them quit. You just don’t got the juice man. Kinda feel bad for you

Naw, shut them up by whoopin on them and making them quit. You just don’t got the juice man. Kinda feel bad for you

The ****? I never said anything about them being problem children talking **** online, I'm talking about d bags that go out their way to try to bring people down online because they’re losers in real life.
Sound familiar?
:lol: at the dude that spends all day trying to rile strangers up on the internet talking to me about having the juice and whooping ***

Back
Top Bottom