• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
what kinda specs you want to see?

we kinda already know it's gonna be a zen 2 cpu and navi gpu

i think when we get reviews of those parts (when they're available for consumers) we can get a better idea of specs

There's still a lot more to know. We already know about Ryzen CPU's coming out and AMD will probably announce another Navi GPU tomorrow.

Consoles though will get a custom flavour of the Ryzen CPU's and Navi GPU's in comparison to the PC's.
They won't have the same stuff as PC's because of size, pricing cooling etc but it would've been good to see how close we could get.

Hearing about the custom SSD's is what I really wanted to know about though but oh well, we will have to wait.

There's still a lot more to know. We already know about Ryzen CPU's coming out and AMD will probably announce another Navi GPU tomorrow.

Consoles though will get a custom flavour of the Ryzen CPU's and Navi GPU's in comparison to the PC's.
They won't have the same stuff as PC's because of size, pricing cooling etc but it would've been good to see how close we could get.

Hearing about the custom SSD's is what I really wanted to know about though but oh well, we will have to wait.

For SSDs feel like it'll just be an NVME.

4x more powerful than the X

120fps

SSD

giphy.gif
All to play gears pop and Netflix

It’s official. Xbox is dead. They’re still trying to sell off of halo of all things. Halo is dead too

Back
Top Bottom