• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
i play a lot of games outside nintendo
so name some
Bruh I know you play other games but we obviously have different taste in games.

February - Ori and the Will of Wisps
March - Final Fantasy VII Remake
April - Cyberpunk 2077
May - Avengers (I'm not 100% sold yet)
2020 - Tales of the Arise, Hollow Knight: Silksong, The Last of Us Part II, (not confirmed but I doubt it doesn't launch next year), Phantasy Star 2 Online

I mean even if these games don't suit you, these are all mostly games that will be big sellers.

Bruh I know you play other games but we obviously have different taste in games.

February - Ori and the Will of Wisps
March - Final Fantasy VII Remake
April - Cyberpunk 2077
May - Avengers (I'm not 100% sold yet)
2020 - Tales of the Arise, Hollow Knight: Silksong, The Last of Us Part II, (not confirmed but I doubt it doesn't launch next year), Phantasy Star 2 Online

I mean even if these games don't suit you, these are all mostly games that will be big sellers.
eh
only thing from that list i like is last of us 2

I wanna Ni No Kuni on the Switch, but that game takes wayyyyy too long to let you play

Unfortunately the Switch is getting the PS3 port which means that useless AI. Hopefully the PS4/PC edition addresses that. Either way, I don't think I'll buy that again, not at full price anyway.

Squeenix Avengers looks like it takes a lot from the MCU. Especially the roster they chose to start with and the character designs. Woulda been cool to see something more original. I want to see them go crazy with it. Hopefully some deeper cut characters and references for Marvel and comic heads outside of the MCU.

Plenty of inferior looking games
Are more fun
Than games with AMAZING visuals

Not just visually. MUA3 gameplay looks like a PS2 game too. The first one released on the PS2 and MUA3 doesn't even look that different. If it wasn't on Switch, would you be excited for that?

Squeenix Avengers looks like it takes a lot from the MCU. Especially the roster they chose to start with and the character designs. Woulda been cool to see something more original. I want to see them go crazy with it. Hopefully some deeper cut characters and references for Marvel and comic heads outside of the MCU.

Not just visually. MUA3 gameplay looks like a PS2 game too. The first one released on the PS2 and MUA3 doesn't even look that different. If it wasn't on Switch, would you be excited for that?
I’m not excitied for it
But ok

^ I actually watched the full interview and it's pretty good. Phil Spencer comes across as a good guy. If he stays around, I think we might actually see gamepass on PlayStation.

I meannnnnn, they didnt have to cancel it 3 months in advance. For all we know by June 9th we could be Gucci

Few companies would probably ever **** with them again if they didn't make a final call within the next two weeks or so.

The booth space runs upwards of millions of dollars by itself before actual work is done, time is needed to ship materials from around the world to the location (the ESA charges a bag to store stuff there too if I'm not mistaken), time is needed to do any construction for themes, and time is especially needed for companies to figure out an alternative way of presenting information.

This was smart of them.

Back
Top Bottom