Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
The Kingdom Hearts HD collection includes the non console games as well or do you mean in general?

Because I would love FFVII: Crisis Core Remastered
In general. PS4 needs a KH collection. If the non console games are on the HD remix than let those remixes be in the collection.

Aren't all Nintendo games exclusive? They only make games for there console lo. Zelda and Star Fox ain't saving this console, let's be real. No 3rd party is gonna spend millions on game productions to bring to Wii U.

I agree. Star Fox and Zelda won't override the dozens of third-party games not coming to Wii U that you need a PS4/X1 for.
Can't play
Advanced Warfare
Batman:Arkham Knight
The Division
Destiny
GTAV
Assassins Creed: Unity
Battlefield Hardline
Kingdom Hearts 3
MGSV
Mirrors Edge 2
Mortal Combat X
Rainbow 6 Siege
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Star Wars Battlefront 3
The Witcher 3
and much more. Third party developers not supporting Nintendo will kill them. Every single last one of those games are heavy hitters. And people will need a PS4 or X1 to play them.

Why hasn't Nintendo made a legit open world Pokemon game for their consoles?

Last edited:
No one is arguing Halo isnt great.

People thinking that as an adult male in 2014 that they are going to have the same experience as they did when they were in HS/College are delusional. That's all I am saying.

We've had this discussion in the X1 thread with alot of people agreeing on that. Now all these dudes see it being released and completely changing their stories... :lol:

Let's be clear, I love remasters/remakes. Especially from franchises I love. But being that Halo 2 was soooooo much a MP focused game that you played with a bunch of your friends, its a bit different in that its rare to ever have that experience again.

Who knows, maybe you get 1 or 2 of your boys to play? But you wont be doing it like you did 10 years back.

Maybe you run solo and actually have more fun? Right. :lol:

If you do end up reliving those times, awesome. Then it worked for you. I am just willing to bet a good chunk of people who get this thinking they are putting 100's of hours in will have it sitting on a shelf in 2 months.

Called it a page back :lol:

Still spouting this nonsense :rofl:

Go back to the thread and tell me Im wrong. You were one of the only people that didnt agree.

Damn, I didn't know October was part of summer.

Smash Bros for 3DS coming out October 3,2014.

Appreciate the update guys

I am sitting in a meeting about to head back for lunch and watch
you know those skylander toys, wii u has a set now just like it called amiibo where you can drop in diffferent characters. In any compatible game, they will drop in as a character/fighter 

Amino sounds great. Maybe you'll be able to put mario into Disney infinity or Skylanders in the future.

Back
Top Bottom