Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
Everyone should follow the Treehouse format of presenting games. Allows the company to really go in depth with all their games. 

Everyone should follow the Treehouse format of presenting games. Allows the company to really go in depth with all their games. 

That's what I was thinking too, it would be a great way to sell a game that you otherwise wouldn't be interested in.

dat cuff
sick.gif
Is he standing with his legs crossed? 
roll.gif

Watching the Smash Bros invitational, fam came through smooth with the bell bottoms, can't wait till the tourney starts. 

I'm really happy with nintendo. I had ps1, 2, 3 and will eventually have the 4th but I need a break. Wait for the library to build

I don't see why people are comparing a wii u to ps or xbox. I see it more as a standalone since they just simply have so many exclusives that are excellent. I mean honestly mariokart, 3d world, and smash bros is enough to warrant a purchase to me. But I'm not into online gaming so i love nintendos local play

I think it's best as a secondary system. You pick xbox or playstation and then have a wii u as your side console. It's really not that expensive.

but these console wars are stupid. I love that there are all these systems fighting fo my attention. More competition = better product. which is why I don't care who "won". In fact I wish a different company would win each year so nobody would get complacent

I love platformers so need that wii u. i hatedddddd the wii. the controllers were ****. watching sports while playing on the gamepad is an awesome feeling

Back
Top Bottom