Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
I got a 4k tv and a one S and I don't really see the point in getting an X. Is it a NEW console or just a upgrade of a upgrade ?
My point is the games I play on my Xbox one will work just fine on it? Or is it a Xbox 360- Xbox one type of thing?
Reading these articles online got me confused

It's an upgrade so far, games will run at 4K and better frames per second, older games will look better..there's more power in there but it's still called an Xbox one (x)

Nothing to do with ms but I don't think the vr stuff is gonna catch on, i seen some cheap vrs at goodwill recently

I got a 4k tv and a one S and I don't really see the point in getting an X. Is it a NEW console or just a upgrade of a upgrade ?
My point is the games I play on my Xbox one will work just fine on it? Or is it a Xbox 360- Xbox one type of thing?
Reading these articles online got me confused

All of the games and accessories you have will work with the Xbox One X. Just like with the PS4 Pro, if you don't have a 4K tv, you won't experience the full benefits of the console. With a regular 1080p tv or monitor, you will get an increase in resolution and textures for a better looking game, but that's up to you if you feel it's worth the price.

Essentially, Microsoft is banking on games looking and playing the best on the One X as the reason to cop. If the majority of games are running in native 4K at 60fps, then I think it is.

Last edited:
All of the games and accessories you have will work with the Xbox One X. Just like with the PS4 Pro, if you don't have a 4K tv, you won't experience the full benefits of the console. With a regular 1080p tv or monitor, you will get an increase in resolution and textures for a better looking game, but that's up to you if you feel it's worth the price.

Essentially, Microsoft is banking on games looking and playing the best on the One X as the reason to cop. If the majority of games are running in native 4K at 60fps, then I think it is.

I wouldn't expect the majority of games to be running at 4k 60fps.

I wouldn't expect the majority of games to be running at 4k 60fps.

Then I think it's a situation similar to the PS4 Pro where the value of the console is up to the consumer and their gaming needs. I copped the Pro on launch and don't have any regrets. The $500 price point of the One X makes be hesitate just a bit.

I'm a Sony and Nintendo guy

Expecting and hoping Sony kills it

I don't have my hopes up for Nintendo but I hope they have something up their sleeves

Xbox One X is obviously geared towards hardcore Xbox gamers. If they were trying to close the gap they would have released it at $399. Sony will now have one system that is equal to the One S at $299 and the Pro which is $100 cheaper than the One X at $399.

Xbox One X is obviously geared towards hardcore Xbox gamers. If they were trying to close the gap they would have released it at $399. Sony will now have one system that is equal to the One S at $299 and the Pro which is $100 cheaper than the One X at $399.

This. They aren't trying to "compete" with Sony, but rather appeal to their current fan base.

Killing Nazi is my business... and business is looking good.

Copping Wolfenstein day one. I should recop the other cause it was one hell of a game

More Dishonored is always a win :pimp:

Wolfenstein 2 dropping this year :pimp: :pimp:

Need to go back and replay Evil Within because that joint was a pain to beat

DCDjjbVXUAAOnfu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom