Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
Was hoping for a smash port but probably working on the next iteration at this point. Odyssey is day one.
I thought the smash series was done with the last one.

RPG for console not for 3DS
I meant that pokemon is an RPG in general (puzzle games aside), so saying a pokemon RPG is coming is a bit redundant in my opinion. :lol:
I'm glad they are finally putting out out for a console, but since the switch is also a handheld, I wont be too surprised if there isn't that much of a difference between the switch and 3ds versions.

Considering Nintendo is putting their advertising towards ARMs for this financial quarter, they're probably gonna hold off on any Smash port hype until maybe after they see the first week sales of ARMs

Metroid Prime 4 probably isn't coming around until Holiday 2018 at the earliest if they didn't have any footage to show. Still excited for that though. Love the series.

• Xenoblade 2 confirmed for Holiday 2017
  • Mario Odyssey confirmed for October
  • Metro Prime 4 currently in development
  • Pokemon Switch currently in development
  • New Kirby 2018
  • Yoshi Switch confirmed for 2017 (loved Woolly World)
  • Mario x Rabbids confirmed for August
  • Rocket League confirmed for Holiday 2017

Very solid Showcase with more to come.

Metroid 4 and Pokemon Announcements along with Morio Odyssey/Mario x Rabbids make this a very solid E3 for Nintendo. The Switch is having the best 1st year for any console IMO in terms of console exclusives. So much great content.

He has a point

The more people support these multiple iterations of old titles from Bethesda, the further the release of ES6 and FO5 get pushed away

IGN on YT pretty much uploads all the announcements and the whole conference later in the day

3kvFBmI.gif

My brother used to be into gaming hard like I am but fell out of it recently, he just moved back home and we were watching E3 and he couldn't believe how much sequels dominated over original titles compared to whenever he watched E3 last :lol: Dude got legit mad during Bethesda's presentation.

Back
Top Bottom