E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

eek.gif
@ the halo screenshot

So... I'll have my TV tuned to SpikeTV for Microsoft's E3 keynote and my Macbook for the Apple WWDC keynote...

Great day to have off.
pimp.gif

Tomorrow too
pimp.gif

So... I'll have my TV tuned to SpikeTV for Microsoft's E3 keynote and my Macbook for the Apple WWDC keynote...

Great day to have off.
pimp.gif

Tomorrow too
pimp.gif

I was big into Halo 3, but Halo: Reach I was playing all the time up until last week and now I start playing COD:MW2.

I freaking hate Halo: Reach, especially that stupid $%@$*$% armor lock !$#$!!%%.

I hope Halo 4 is better than Reach.

Also, to dude saying they've been using the same engine for all this time... so has all the other shooting games.

I mean if you go away from the core audience and abandon them with a whole different style of play the company is going to be taking a big risk that could pay off or completely sink a franchise.

Only company that's good at taking big risks with changing popular franchises gameplay is Nintendo... and they continue to reinvent themselves.

COD and a lot of those other war games are the same crap year after year, like Madden, with a few changes and different perks.

Look what they did with Reach... it was a totally different game than the other Halo's... completely different it didn't even feel like a Halo game to those who were heavy into the previous ones... it played different, the mechanics were different, gameplay, how you play, everything... it was completely different... and look how that turned out... it bombed because there is hardly ever more than 20K players online at a time.

I haven't given up hope on Halo though... I'm anxious and curious to see what they have in store.

I was big into Halo 3, but Halo: Reach I was playing all the time up until last week and now I start playing COD:MW2.

I freaking hate Halo: Reach, especially that stupid $%@$*$% armor lock !$#$!!%%.

I hope Halo 4 is better than Reach.

Also, to dude saying they've been using the same engine for all this time... so has all the other shooting games.

I mean if you go away from the core audience and abandon them with a whole different style of play the company is going to be taking a big risk that could pay off or completely sink a franchise.

Only company that's good at taking big risks with changing popular franchises gameplay is Nintendo... and they continue to reinvent themselves.

COD and a lot of those other war games are the same crap year after year, like Madden, with a few changes and different perks.

Look what they did with Reach... it was a totally different game than the other Halo's... completely different it didn't even feel like a Halo game to those who were heavy into the previous ones... it played different, the mechanics were different, gameplay, how you play, everything... it was completely different... and look how that turned out... it bombed because there is hardly ever more than 20K players online at a time.

I haven't given up hope on Halo though... I'm anxious and curious to see what they have in store.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

HALO 4??? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PLZ BUNGIE DONT !@%% UP THE BR THIS TIME!!
Bungie has nothing to do with this game. Reach was their last game with Microsoft.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

HALO 4??? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PLZ BUNGIE DONT !@%% UP THE BR THIS TIME!!
Bungie has nothing to do with this game. Reach was their last game with Microsoft.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

this was just uploaded from a source at E3 as a screenshot from Halo 4
1gm0xk.jpg

hmm.... Xbox 360 or Next Xbox?

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

this was just uploaded from a source at E3 as a screenshot from Halo 4
1gm0xk.jpg

hmm.... Xbox 360 or Next Xbox?

Some pics from last year when I was able to sneak in past the LA Convention Center security guards:pimp:

laugh.gif
this pic was a couple days later at the Lakers Riots after we won the Championship. I'm wearing a Spirit Hood "hat" that was a freebie at E3. Definitely the most dope freebie I've ever gotten at a convention

Some pics from last year when I was able to sneak in past the LA Convention Center security guards:pimp:

laugh.gif
this pic was a couple days later at the Lakers Riots after we won the Championship. I'm wearing a Spirit Hood "hat" that was a freebie at E3. Definitely the most dope freebie I've ever gotten at a convention

Hopefully they show more info on Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. I need those in my life.

Hopefully they show more info on Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. I need those in my life.

Back
Top Bottom