E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

vita is gonna be copped when they start releasing special bundles

wanna wait for the games to build up for the system.

cross game chat won it for me

bring cross game chat to the ps3!!!

LITTLE SHOW!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Though the game sucks... SONY JUST TOOK A HUGE SHOT AT NINTENDO!!!

Supposedly, the Porject Cafe's controllers that allow you to take your games on the go... PS3/VITA just matched that !@%# BRAVO SONY

That's why I don't think it was smart for Nintendo to release any info about their next gen system.

I knew once they announced it so far back from E3 either MS or Sony was going to try to either upstage it or steal the idea... yes I know Dreamcast had it first... you guys know what I mean.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Though the game sucks... SONY JUST TOOK A HUGE SHOT AT NINTENDO!!!

Supposedly, the Porject Cafe's controllers that allow you to take your games on the go... PS3/VITA just matched that !@%# BRAVO SONY

That's why I don't think it was smart for Nintendo to release any info about their next gen system.

I knew once they announced it so far back from E3 either MS or Sony was going to try to either upstage it or steal the idea... yes I know Dreamcast had it first... you guys know what I mean.

[h4]Sony's PlayStation Vita official: $249 for WiFi, $299 for 3G[/h4]
By Michael Gorman posted Jun 6th 2011 9:31PM

Breaking News

post_icon_pr.gif

Details about Sony's new handheld have been trickling out for months in the form of spec sheets and fantastic footage of its quad core capabilities. But we didn't know how much it would cost or when we could get our grubby paws on one, and now we know: $249 for WiFi, or $299 for the 3G model, which Sony's Kaz Hirai confirmed will be available exclusively through AT&T.

The device, also known as the PSVita, also offers six-axis motion sensors, dual analog controls (proper ones, with thumbsticks), front- and rear-facing cameras, an OLED touchscreen, and a touchpad on the back too. The company showed off a number of top-tier titles, including Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and a hack-and-slash RPG called Ruin, each showing off plenty of motion and touch interactivity to make it really feel like the next generation in gaming.

[h4]Sony's PlayStation Vita official: $249 for WiFi, $299 for 3G[/h4]
By Michael Gorman posted Jun 6th 2011 9:31PM

Breaking News

post_icon_pr.gif

Details about Sony's new handheld have been trickling out for months in the form of spec sheets and fantastic footage of its quad core capabilities. But we didn't know how much it would cost or when we could get our grubby paws on one, and now we know: $249 for WiFi, or $299 for the 3G model, which Sony's Kaz Hirai confirmed will be available exclusively through AT&T.

The device, also known as the PSVita, also offers six-axis motion sensors, dual analog controls (proper ones, with thumbsticks), front- and rear-facing cameras, an OLED touchscreen, and a touchpad on the back too. The company showed off a number of top-tier titles, including Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and a hack-and-slash RPG called Ruin, each showing off plenty of motion and touch interactivity to make it really feel like the next generation in gaming.

Can't front that ps Vida looks nice BUT as a grown man with a job family and other +*%$ going on in my life I can't see when I would even get the chance to even play it if I bought it I barely play my PS3 as it is. That's probably the reason y I haven't bought any handhelds. It would probably just sit somewhere

Can't front that ps Vida looks nice BUT as a grown man with a job family and other +*%$ going on in my life I can't see when I would even get the chance to even play it if I bought it I barely play my PS3 as it is. That's probably the reason y I haven't bought any handhelds. It would probably just sit somewhere

Back
Top Bottom