E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by swendro88

Not impressed. It's so scripted. Same gameplay as MW 1.

Could not agree more

It does not seem like there was any improves in graphics and gameplay is the same as the first one.

but Tomb a raider is looking interesting
No difference form any other FPS that's out there

Tomb Raider, historically, not impressive imo. However, that footage did look good.

for the record, that was the most ridiculous vertical leap sequence ever lol.

Tomb Raider, historically, not impressive imo. However, that footage did look good.

for the record, that was the most ridiculous vertical leap sequence ever lol.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Don't discount Tomb Raider. I've played it and it looks and plays impressivley.

There's certainly somethings borrowed form uncharted but they've got a different direction they're taking it to set it apart from Uncharted.
And what would that be? Everyone says something looks and plays impressive until the final product is absolute crap.

laugh.gif
its a dead franchise. Give it up.

There's certainly somethings borrowed form uncharted but they've got a different direction they're taking it to set it apart from Uncharted.
And what would that be? Everyone says something looks and plays impressive until the final product is absolute crap.

laugh.gif

Mass Effect is my Shhhhhhhh!

But this kinect crap looks dumb. Looks like another EA money grab

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif
You crazy man...Tomb Raider has proven this concept time and time again men will pay money to play games that involes females with very large breast jumping around. They are going to sell like gang busters.

96921-Tomb_Raider_II_-_Starring_Lara_Croft_%28E%29-1-thumb.jpg

laugh.gif
You crazy man...Tomb Raider has proven this concept time and time again men will pay money to play games that involes females with very large breast jumping around. They are going to sell like gang busters.

96921-Tomb_Raider_II_-_Starring_Lara_Croft_%28E%29-1-thumb.jpg

Mass Effect is my Shhhhhhhh!

But this kinect crap looks dumb. Looks like another EA money grab

Finally, more news on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. How long has it been since it debuted?

Finally, more news on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. How long has it been since it debuted?

loooooong.

MY BODY IS READY.

wait! ON THE KINECT
pimp.gif

loooooong.

MY BODY IS READY.

wait! ON THE KINECT
pimp.gif

@%@$ all this Kinect garbage
30t6p3b.gif
And lets get on with showing more info on Skyrim, the only game I am actually looking forward to this year

@%@$ all this Kinect garbage
30t6p3b.gif
And lets get on with showing more info on Skyrim, the only game I am actually looking forward to this year

Back
Top Bottom