E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i dont even understand but im amazed.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no idea why i thought this was so funny, one of the guys goes...[/color]

here comes the ambulance.... wii u wii u wii u wii u wii u...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm sure i'm the only one. i chuckled.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm good, i'll stay not having a wii.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no idea why i thought this was so funny, one of the guys goes...[/color]

here comes the ambulance.... wii u wii u wii u wii u wii u...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm sure i'm the only one. i chuckled.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm good, i'll stay not having a wii.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great innovations. The graphics still look like terrible like the original wii. They need to make a system for actual gamers. If they took this technology and added it with with x-box, ps3 graphics it would be the greatest console of all time.

I thought it seemed like a good idea at first. The whole playing on the controller seemed like a good idea but once they started the whole Wii Fit crap it went downhill from there.

I thought it seemed like a good idea at first. The whole playing on the controller seemed like a good idea but once they started the whole Wii Fit crap it went downhill from there.

Great innovations. The graphics still look like terrible like the original wii. They need to make a system for actual gamers. If they took this technology and added it with with x-box, ps3 graphics it would be the greatest console of all time.

Back
Top Bottom