E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

what is this 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

2k12 looks like trash

Did I seriously see Joel Anthony drain a step back jumper?
indifferent.gif
That was 2K11 footage.

If you haven't played inFamous yet, get it now. Great game.

2k12 looks like trash

indifferent.gif
That was 2K11 footage.

If you haven't played inFamous yet, get it now. Great game.

haven't been keeping up. all I saw was the NBA2k12 thing with Kobe just now. what were the highlights of the day so far?

haven't been keeping up. all I saw was the NBA2k12 thing with Kobe just now. what were the highlights of the day so far?

2k12 looks like trash

indifferent.gif

I hope this is a joke, and you really do realize that they're not gonna showcase an upgraded feature and make it look even more troublesome to use than it already is. How good of a look is it if they come out and brick every shot throw every pass out of bounds etc. We saw how good kobe did in the 30 seconds he was on the sticks.

2k12 looks like trash

indifferent.gif

I hope this is a joke, and you really do realize that they're not gonna showcase an upgraded feature and make it look even more troublesome to use than it already is. How good of a look is it if they come out and brick every shot throw every pass out of bounds etc. We saw how good kobe did in the 30 seconds he was on the sticks.

I was hoping for something interesting after Resistance before I had to leave for class, but oh well. I'll catch up on everything with this thread later.

Back
Top Bottom