EA event this weekend?

Originally Posted by ct2010

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I heard the EA weekend will be next week, and if it is it will be excluded. All new releases are excluded from EA events. Seeing how next weekend is the 23rd and the 24th, it will be excluded if it falls on those days since the infrared 90 release date is the 24th.

But, like others are saying if the EA event is on the 30th/31st, then the release will not be excluded since its not a "new" release anymore.

Same thing happened to me with the "Slate" 95s release.. They came out, I purchased with my employee discount, the following week was a EA event, I returned and re-purchased with the 50% off.
Lol isn't that kinda a slap in your managers face by returning them and buying them for 50% off?
laugh.gif

unless the manager is one of those company puppets, most wouldn't care.  life is about saving money so there's nothing wrong with doing what he did.

Since it was confirmed for July 30th and 31st..I know where my paychecks for this month are going

I need a pair of Uptempo 97s, Jordan Varsity Red VIs, and Griffey GD's in my life

Since it was confirmed for July 30th and 31st..I know where my paychecks for this month are going

I need a pair of Uptempo 97s, Jordan Varsity Red VIs, and Griffey GD's in my life

Back
Top Bottom