Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Asante jumping up and down while Collie is motionless. Wow
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

His mother should be ashamed of that idiot

What are you guys *****ing for? It's a two possession game with under two minutes to go and even if Indy scores it's up to their defense to win the game. Tighten up

What the !*@$ kind of bull *%*@ calll was that!?!? Godell can kiss my motha !$+#!% #!% for this *%*@! Let these %$#$%% play !$+#!% football god damnit!!!!!!!!!!

What are you guys *****ing for? It's a two possession game with under two minutes to go and even if Indy scores it's up to their defense to win the game. Tighten up

What the !*@$ kind of bull *%*@ calll was that!?!? Godell can kiss my motha !$+#!% #!% for this *%*@! Let these %$#$%% play !$+#!% football god damnit!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Dude...shutup. It was a terrible call. And it led to a Colts TD when the game should have been over.

Now it's a 2 point game with 2 minutes left...Don't try to claim the call was meaningless.

Dude...shutup. It was a terrible call. And it led to a Colts TD when the game should have been over.

Now it's a 2 point game with 2 minutes left...Don't try to claim the call was meaningless.

Because you don't give Peyton Manning 2nd chances...game was supposed to be over but they got a 2nd chance off a horse $#$# call/rule.
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Blame Goodell. Not the refs. He has to go.
_'s weren't trying to hear it when I was speaking on Roger Fidel's BS this whole summer...

Because you don't give Peyton Manning 2nd chances...game was supposed to be over but they got a 2nd chance off a horse $#$# call/rule.
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Blame Goodell. Not the refs. He has to go.
_'s weren't trying to hear it when I was speaking on Roger Fidel's BS this whole summer...

I forgot Peyton Manning played defense.

It was a two possession game and I don't have much faith in the defense of Indy as they've been getting gashed today. And those reverses for 1st down were a reason why I wasn't too optimistic about Indy's chances. I'd have loved to be wrong but hey.

I forgot Peyton Manning played defense.

It was a two possession game and I don't have much faith in the defense of Indy as they've been getting gashed today. And those reverses for 1st down were a reason why I wasn't too optimistic about Indy's chances. I'd have loved to be wrong but hey.

Back
Top Bottom