Eagles vs Cowboys vol. there isn't already one of these yet?

Go Eagles and please lock up that #2 seed. Definitely don't want to see Dallas have any success in the playoffs.

I actually think both Jackson and Austin will be limited. They will have better games than last time but still nothing crazy. Time for Maclin to shine. He willbe seeing one on one coverage all game long hopefully he can make Dallas pay.

How Bout dem Cowboys!!???

Need the Cards and Vikes to lose
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SnEaKeRFrEaK210

tongue.gif
are you a 12 yr old girl? why must you type your SN like that

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

I actually think both Jackson and Austin will be limited. They will have better games than last time but still nothing crazy.
i think so too, i think the running game for both teams will be the determining factor

Originally Posted by StillIn729

tongue.gif
Why you feel the need to hate. BTW sneakerfreak was all ready taken focus more on your Eagles losing then my screen name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

tongue.gif
Why you feel the need to hate. BTW sneakerfreak was all ready taken focus more on your Eagles losing then my screen name.
laugh.gif
AlRiGhT dAwG

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Once again I get *#$!#! for living outside of D.C. Skins @ Chargers
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

I KNOW!! i cant believe the *******'s game is being aired over this. blows my mind and my only friend with nfl sunday ticket is skiing in utah. i guess im going to try damon's later today.

Can't believe? You live in the damn region...

Is the game being aired on the internet?

Mannn, I cant wait for this game to start, especially considering the game on right now with the Giants and Vikes. We owe the Eagles some considering lastyear.

eagles fans talking greasy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the cowboys win last year meant nothing , and then we can focus on getting a win in the playoffs.

Just WIN and WIN in the playoffs boys .

Will post a stream at 4:15 be patient.

I don't know about the rest of you...but I want the 4 seed...want a chance to play GB again...

[h4]Possible NFC Playoff Seedings[/h4][table][tr][th=""]Week 17 possible outcomes[/th] [th=""]1[/th] [th=""]2[/th] [th=""]3[/th] [th=""]4[/th] [th=""]5[/th] [th=""]6[/th] [/tr][tr][td]MIN over NYG[/td] [td]DAL over PHI[/td] [td]AZ over GB[/td] [td]NO[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]AZ[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]PHI[/td] [td]GB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MIN over NYG[/td] [td]DAL over PHI[/td] [td]GB over AZ[/td] [td]NO[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]AZ[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]PHI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MIN over NYG[/td] [td]PHI over DAL[/td] [td]AZ over GB[/td] [td]NO[/td] [td]PHI[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]AZ[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MIN over NYG[/td] [td]PHI over DAL[/td] [td]GB over AZ[/td] [td]NO[/td] [td]PHI[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]AZ[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom