Eagles vs Saints vol. kolb>your favorite QB

If we do lose this challenge, which is likely, the positive thing that came out is our D pressured Brees and got a good stop.

Reggie.
pimp.gif

i still dont get why Macklin or Jackson isnt back their for returning kicks.

i see that kolb has been doing good, but i would love to see garcia get some reps out their.

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Mike Vick get your butt ready for next week
Fixed
How bout no. For the hundreth time, Mike Vick is not ready to start for this team after TWO YEARS off. Apparently yall didn't watch preseason,he wasn't good.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Eagles ? super bowl ? same old eagles

But The saints could be a problem this year if reggie bust does anything which i doubt will happen . No D by the saints , if Mcnabb was in
this is a different game but hey mcnabb always hurt
Does Mcnabb play on the defensive end as well? The saints d stepped up today and made some big plays. And our season is not affected byreggie's play. If he does well it is just icing on the cake.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Eagles ? super bowl ? same old eagles

But The saints could be a problem this year if reggie bust does anything which i doubt will happen . No D by the saints , if Mcnabb was in
this is a different game but hey mcnabb always hurt
Does Mcnabb play on the defensive end as well? The saints d stepped up today and made some big plays. And our season is not affected by reggie's play. If he does well it is just icing on the cake.

word im a big eagles, mcnabb could have helped put up some more points, but no defense is stopping the saints putting up points this year.

is kolb>your favorite QB?

SAME Eagles, SAME story year after year.

"The Eagles are going to be a scary team this year"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
People in here talking about they're the team to beat in the NFC
eek.gif
roll.gif

I could not be happier to see them get their %@*@+ whopped. Stay classy Filthadelphia...good luck on your road to the Superbowl
laugh.gif

This is New Orleans!

Drew Dat!

My man, almost 700 yards and 9 touchdowns.

Mike Bell avg. 110+ rushing.

H. Evans > Karney

Everyone saying Sharper was a terrible pick-up SMH.

D has 6 ints so far.

If the D can just keep creating turnovers and hold O's to 20 points, this team is going to be scary.

I agree w/eatmoreyeah....We to explosive, but I don't wnt ppl to strt tlkin bout us just yet cus we got a lil bit mo showin than tellin to do

YA HEARD ME!!!

Originally Posted by EB14

Mike Vick get your butt ready for next week
Fixed
How bout no. For the hundreth time, Mike Vick is not ready to start for this team after TWO YEARS off. Apparently yall didn't watch preseason, he wasn't good.
somebody needs to relax
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom