Early 90's- Early 00's Dance* (R.I.P.) Vol Beeettterrr Off Alooneeeee

The Eifel 65 song was the most catchiest techno song for me in 6th grade.
laugh.gif

Man i use to love that "Music sounds better with you" music video of the kid jus buildin that paper airplane and flying it haha

appreciated...I can't even front like I wasn't out there jumping around and trying to rave to most of these songs...aahhh the memories

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ what is considered "techno" on NT. I guess this explains why 98% ofall threads in the music forum are about hip hop.

Sidenote: whenever I hear Better Off Alone I can't help but think of those#*$*%+! "Do you reeealllly waaaant a clooonnee?" PC ads. That alonesays something.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

RELISH wrote:

illphillip wrote:

Who still uses the word "techno"?
a lot of people. techno is a thriving genre. None of the songs listed in this thread are techno

Fixed.

�I just call it Dance Music
If u like the music in this post,u have to like a song by Faithless called Insomnia...the *@@$ is epic

^^^

It's not DP and Stardust. It's just Stardust, which is one of the members of Daft Punk.

Faithless ROCKS. Man. One of my favorite tapes was by some Minneapolis DJ, did a whole tape of ATB/Faithless blends... crack.

I really don't listen to Euro/Trance/Dance stuff, but the first song that popped into my head is that one song that just has that 2 Live Crew line,"Face down+%!# up, that's the way we like to F#(K." over and over and over again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ this thread....head on over to beatport.com if you wanna check outdance music

I remember first hearing better off alone because when I loaded up a prog (aol) that was the intro music, i was like hmm this !%%# sound hot
laugh.gif

I remember when I got those progs to work in AOL chatrooms; I thought I was sooooo cool playing music in a chatroom just by pressin the w key orsomething

This thread is
pimp.gif

Is there a link to this last "epic" thread, or was it lost in the change to Yuku?

I was also under the impression that most of these songs are considered Dance songs, not Techno.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I was also under the impression that most of these songs are considered Dance songs, not Techno.

Pretty much.
An example of techno would be Benny Benassi. Same with DJ Tiesto.

TimCity2000, Heaven by DJ Sammy is
pimp.gif
Ever hear the 9/11 version? Sadstuff man
tired.gif

Just the other day I finally decided to DL on of my fav. songs from back in the day. Ayla (Part 2).

It feels like im in middle school all over again

Back
Top Bottom