Thats why you should all switch to energy efficient light bulbs
smile.gif

Seen that pic before but appreciated none the less OP
pimp.gif
.. and thanks for that NASA images page
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That doesn't make sense. How can it be night in North America and not daytime in Eastern Asia?

"The above image is actually a composite of hundreds of pictures made by the orbiting DMSP satellites."

"The above image is actually a composite of hundreds of pictures made by the orbiting DMSP satellites."

Looks like the state of Florida produces more light pollution than the entire continent of Africa.
frown.gif

I have a question.
Do people on NT not read any post except the first one and then ask questions?
3 people asking the same damn thing...
smh.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

I have a question.
Do people on NT not read any post except the first one and then ask questions?
3 people asking the same damn thing...
smh.gif

-J-

I have a better question: Shouldn't half the Earth be night and the other half day? It doesn't make any sense...

tongue.gif

- Tical.

This stuff is so cool to me. The coolest thing I've ever seen myself was the sunrise at Mt. Haleakala on Maui. You're above the clouds and seeing thesunrise. Its beyond cool, and if anyone visits Maui you need to do it. I'd recommend on the first day cuz you need to hit the road by 2:30am.

note: not my pic -

p164085-Maui-Haleakala.jpg

Originally Posted by I3

That doesn't make sense. How can it be night in North America and not daytime in Eastern Asia?

Do these guys read?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom