Earth has a twin.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I truly believe there are some people among us that are not from this planet, in fact im pretty sure ive worked with one before. Physically he appeared to be human.. but the stuff that he would tell me and this crazy dreams that he'd have. He said basically his whole life he has felt like he is living in a dream that he is waiting to wake up from, hes always felt like someone on a hollywood movie set or something..yeah he sees everything but its just not real to him. And dude be having these crazy dreams and %%#+ astrally projecting himself other places. It was some far out %%#+
Too many things to say and I really can't make sense of it, but...

-I've "traveled" astrally before
-Been to a few different planets, even "hell"
-I've been drawing blue beings for a while and never really knew why
-When I was a kid I saw some wild #+!+ that I can't explain (too many to go over)
-The first part of my life was just like what your guy is describing, "a dream"
-An Indian woman started crying one time when I just met her and told me that I'm "a healer"

What do I make of it? Not sure. But it's interesting that I'm not alone and I damn sure am not crazy.

Not saying, but just saying...
Pleasssssse... The only one I don't believe from this planet is this man:

will-smith-interview-03-af.jpg

And his group of super children.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I truly believe there are some people among us that are not from this planet, in fact im pretty sure ive worked with one before. Physically he appeared to be human.. but the stuff that he would tell me and this crazy dreams that he'd have. He said basically his whole life he has felt like he is living in a dream that he is waiting to wake up from, hes always felt like someone on a hollywood movie set or something..yeah he sees everything but its just not real to him. And dude be having these crazy dreams and %%#+ astrally projecting himself other places. It was some far out %%#+
Too many things to say and I really can't make sense of it, but...

-I've "traveled" astrally before
-Been to a few different planets, even "hell"
-I've been drawing blue beings for a while and never really knew why
-When I was a kid I saw some wild #+!+ that I can't explain (too many to go over)
-The first part of my life was just like what your guy is describing, "a dream"
-An Indian woman started crying one time when I just met her and told me that I'm "a healer"

What do I make of it? Not sure. But it's interesting that I'm not alone and I damn sure am not crazy.

Not saying, but just saying...
Pleasssssse... The only one I don't believe from this planet is this man:

will-smith-interview-03-af.jpg

And his group of super children.

Just remember, the human body isn't designed to last for more than 100 years give or take a few...
It is your job to create something, be it a system, idea, product, concept, method, ANYTHING that will last for longer than 100 years.

Just remember, the human body isn't designed to last for more than 100 years give or take a few...
It is your job to create something, be it a system, idea, product, concept, method, ANYTHING that will last for longer than 100 years.

people frowning on our goverment(s) would just pillage the resources of these planets if we ever got there - we're just supposed put all this money into r&d just for the possibility of knowledge, enlightenment and trade?

better believe we're going alexander the great on these $@+#%*!

people frowning on our goverment(s) would just pillage the resources of these planets if we ever got there - we're just supposed put all this money into r&d just for the possibility of knowledge, enlightenment and trade?

better believe we're going alexander the great on these $@+#%*!

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This.
pimp.gif

Carbon based life forms need certain things to exists. Others do or do not.

The government is building up to some event. Recently there has been EVEN more events leading me to believe that the powers that be are being forced to raise the public's ability to handle such information.

Did anyone catch the story where one of our satellites that left our galaxy awhile back is now slowing down? I couldn't find it on google.

Once we make contact with other life in the universe our I think our consciousness as a race will unify to some degree.

Different things like the full potential of our minds(esp+healing?) ... earths/humans true history...  

I was reading some stuff online that was saying how there was a race of extraterrestrials with a third gender.

(they have this in some pacific islander country too...I want to say Hawaii)

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This.
pimp.gif

Carbon based life forms need certain things to exists. Others do or do not.

The government is building up to some event. Recently there has been EVEN more events leading me to believe that the powers that be are being forced to raise the public's ability to handle such information.

Did anyone catch the story where one of our satellites that left our galaxy awhile back is now slowing down? I couldn't find it on google.

Once we make contact with other life in the universe our I think our consciousness as a race will unify to some degree.

Different things like the full potential of our minds(esp+healing?) ... earths/humans true history...  

I was reading some stuff online that was saying how there was a race of extraterrestrials with a third gender.

(they have this in some pacific islander country too...I want to say Hawaii)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
@ Some of you. My problem with this article is that people have this weird, arrogant assumption that life HAS to be carbon-based and water-dependent. For all we know there could be a planet out there where the rocks are actually alive. The entire universe doesn't necessarily have to operate on human terms.
that's what im thinking there some opposite out there. our body has like 60% water & the planet is 3/4th water there may be some life form out there with fire as the main component of their existence

laugh.gif
@ Some of you. My problem with this article is that people have this weird, arrogant assumption that life HAS to be carbon-based and water-dependent. For all we know there could be a planet out there where the rocks are actually alive. The entire universe doesn't necessarily have to operate on human terms.
that's what im thinking there some opposite out there. our body has like 60% water & the planet is 3/4th water there may be some life form out there with fire as the main component of their existence

Originally Posted by emulov

laugh.gif
exactlyyyyyy see my original post a few pages back

Originally Posted by emulov

laugh.gif
exactlyyyyyy see my original post a few pages back

It's always cool to learn about things like this..It would be pretty crazy to seriously think we're the only ones in this entire universe.

It's always cool to learn about things like this..It would be pretty crazy to seriously think we're the only ones in this entire universe.

i still think there could be life in every planet.. they just live different. they probably dont need water or w/e it is... but thats just me. i also think that there are millions of planets with life. for all we know there can be duplicates of our earth with humans just like us. but we will never meet them. what if they come to us before we go to them. what if they have technology that is wayy advanced than ours and just finding out about us. there is so much things you can think of. there could be talking cats who have human's for pets. anything.

i still think there could be life in every planet.. they just live different. they probably dont need water or w/e it is... but thats just me. i also think that there are millions of planets with life. for all we know there can be duplicates of our earth with humans just like us. but we will never meet them. what if they come to us before we go to them. what if they have technology that is wayy advanced than ours and just finding out about us. there is so much things you can think of. there could be talking cats who have human's for pets. anything.

Back
Top Bottom