Earthquake in NJ/NY

For those of you who live in the tri state area did you feel that earthquake? It was like 10-15 seconds long... Im at work and the whole building was shaking... it wasn't bad but definitely random as hell and something the east coast doesnt get often

01c03f6f932ea4b9fc4f0fd9359bad3e.jpg

Just laid here not moving an inch not knowing wth was happening.

Strong wind my *** when I feel the building shake.

I was at the parking lot of the grocery store. I just thought it was a strong wind that was shaking my car. No idea it was a quake until I see this thread.

That whack *** earthquake. Holla at me when you go through a tornado. Joint was only like 5 seconds. China about to say hold my beer.

Last edited:
In Queens & yes, I felt it. In my room at work & the ground started rumbling & the ceiling was shaking. Holy ****ty what an experience, lol.

Felt it in Manhattan. Any other time there’s been an earthquake in NYC, I never felt it/usually taking a ****. But this time, wasn’t dumping, felt the earthquake.

For those of you who live in the tri state area did you feel that earthquake? It was like 10-15 seconds long... Im at work and the whole building was shaking... it wasn't bad but definitely random as hell and something the east coast doesnt get often

yes, I thought a truck ran into the building I work at in central NJ.

I'm in Northen NJ.

I thought it was them bad *** kids running around causing my place to shake.

Felt like it lasted a good 10 seconds or more here.

I'm in FL but I was in a teams meeting with 2 people from upstate NY who felt it. Seemed like it was a quick one just like the last earthquake in 2011-2012ish when I lived in Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom