Easiest language to learn?

Wow Yuku did not just post my thread without any contents. What the hell.

Anyway,

I have to take a language for next term for a degree requirement and want to know what's an easy language to learn. I already know French and am decent with Spanish, so I want to try something different. I was thinking of doing an Asian language, but learning new characters may seem hard. I was thinking of learning German for the hell of it though.
laugh.gif

Wow Yuku did not just post my thread without any contents. What the hell.

Anyway,

I have to take a language for next term for a degree requirement and want to know what's an easy language to learn. I already know French and am decent with Spanish, so I want to try something different. I was thinking of doing an Asian language, but learning new characters may seem hard. I was thinking of learning German for the hell of it though.
laugh.gif

From what I've heard, German (Deutsch) is difficult to learn.  I would recommend learning a language that may come in handy one day.  For ex, if you live on the West Coast - Spanish.  Or if you plan to live overseas somewhere, then learn that language (of course). 

My advice: don't look at it from the perspective of "which is the easiest?" - try to engage yourself by learning the language you WANT to learn, and it will be less of a burden on you. 

From what I've heard, German (Deutsch) is difficult to learn.  I would recommend learning a language that may come in handy one day.  For ex, if you live on the West Coast - Spanish.  Or if you plan to live overseas somewhere, then learn that language (of course). 

My advice: don't look at it from the perspective of "which is the easiest?" - try to engage yourself by learning the language you WANT to learn, and it will be less of a burden on you. 

I know French and Spanish pretty well and someone gave me Portuguese to translate thinking it was French,
and I had about 95% of it translated anyways. So try Portuguese?
About asian languages,Korean is easiest to read (imo),but hardest to pronounce,
Japanese is sort of easy to pronounce,but writing kills me and also mandarin.
those are the only ones I have experience with.

I know French and Spanish pretty well and someone gave me Portuguese to translate thinking it was French,
and I had about 95% of it translated anyways. So try Portuguese?
About asian languages,Korean is easiest to read (imo),but hardest to pronounce,
Japanese is sort of easy to pronounce,but writing kills me and also mandarin.
those are the only ones I have experience with.

Back
Top Bottom