)
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

It's sunny here in Cali...

thanks for sharing that with us

how much did ny get hit with?

its +%#@*+@ freezing outside. smh @ me for goin to the grocery store with just a sweater on

its +%#@*+@ freezing outside. smh @ me for goin to the grocery store with just a sweater on

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

its +%#@*+@ freezing outside. smh @ me for goin to the grocery store with just a sweater
supposedly 9.1 in central park

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

its +%#@*+@ freezing outside. smh @ me for goin to the grocery store with just a sweater
supposedly 9.1 in central park

so typical of NYC Sanitation to go hard over a little snow but when we really needed it they were nowhere to be found,

now we're suppose to tell them they did a good job 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

so typical of NYC Sanitation to go hard over a little snow but when we really needed it they were nowhere to be found,

now we're suppose to tell them they did a good job 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by ComradeSS
shopped

......not quite sure if the OG photo I posted is shopped or not, but I doubt it. I ran across it @ work earlier today trying to find a picture of an epic snowman to show a friend how inferior the one he created was. But anyhow, here is the link to a bunch of versions of the OG photo, decide for yourselves I suppose: More Jabba Snowmen!

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by ComradeSS
shopped

......not quite sure if the OG photo I posted is shopped or not, but I doubt it. I ran across it @ work earlier today trying to find a picture of an epic snowman to show a friend how inferior the one he created was. But anyhow, here is the link to a bunch of versions of the OG photo, decide for yourselves I suppose: More Jabba Snowmen!

Timbs with ski pants, hoody and North Face hyvent... I was nice and warm plowing in the city... Easy money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wish it would of snowed till 6 like they said, more money for basically doing nothing

Timbs with ski pants, hoody and North Face hyvent... I was nice and warm plowing in the city... Easy money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wish it would of snowed till 6 like they said, more money for basically doing nothing

its pretty $$*@+! out here in Atlanta...the ice has completely froze over...i went to work today and slid 4 times on my way home and saw 3 different accidents...needless to say, work ain't seeing me for the rest of the week 
pimp.gif

its pretty $$*@+! out here in Atlanta...the ice has completely froze over...i went to work today and slid 4 times on my way home and saw 3 different accidents...needless to say, work ain't seeing me for the rest of the week 
pimp.gif

Our snow from Jan. 10th just melted 2 days ago here in Columbia, SC.

They closed school for a whole week + they had Friday/MLK Day off, so they were out for a whole week + a day...CRAZY!

Roads were really icy all week, so they weren't taking any chances w/ kids & school buses.

Our snow from Jan. 10th just melted 2 days ago here in Columbia, SC.

They closed school for a whole week + they had Friday/MLK Day off, so they were out for a whole week + a day...CRAZY!

Roads were really icy all week, so they weren't taking any chances w/ kids & school buses.

Back
Top Bottom