East coat blizzard vol. stuck in the house

Im in Mo county and they talkin 10-16 inches +...BTW I hate snow, Is this gonna be a repeat of 96' when schools were closed for a week? How much u gettinin your area?
tired.gif
If u were goin out early for the 12's, whats theplan now?
devil.gif
I hope everyone got there party favors!!

I just got home and the roads were
sick.gif
. I'm almost tempted to find an empty parking lot and have some fun.

I think I'm gonna shovel a lil' bit at a time. I can't imagine knocking it all down at once.

Man....I now live in bmore but stuck in se dc right now..lol...I guess I will make it back sometime this week..lol

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

If u were goin out early for the 12's, whats the plan now?
Maybe I bumped my head, but every store in every mall is sitting on these.
laugh.gif

Not only because they are a GR, but with "that other shoe" in this XI/XII 2009 separate pack coming out less than a week later, people passing untilthat January check is cashed.
laugh.gif

You'll be good.

bammas were actually plotting on the 12s? wow....i'm chillin, drinking brews and getting ready for these bball games....

If you leave the house to get the XII's period today... You have some serious questions to ask yourself about your life.

Yea we got 12+ up in Harford and its not supposed to stop for another 12 hours.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

If you leave the house to get the XII's period today... You have some serious questions to ask yourself about your life.
I'm about to leave the crib to get a haircut and re-up my XBox Live account
laugh.gif

im tryin to meet up wit somebody from craigslist and buy a ps3 or xbox 360 lol and just chill

I shoveled a foot or so a couple hours ago and will knock it out again before sunset, not too bad when it's still powdery. As long as the power stays onand the roads are decent enough by tomorrow night to get my Jeep to the Black Cat then I'm good
pimp.gif

Mo county. Went outside just now and it was up to my shins. I'm 6'0. I love the snow.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

This better clear up. Got tickets for the Ravens game tomorrow and the ******** game Monday.
Save yourself the trouble Glen and not go. Yall losing anyway.

I hope *Prays*

haha Kids actualy came to the mall and copped these... I just asked them did u really come out?..and parking lot fun..dont even try ..haha i was trying andsmashed in to a 4 ft' pile of snow since u cant really see +$+*..it was fun though

Snow sucks.....unless you are in the snow removal business. My lil guys want me to play Transformers with them......ALL DAY. I'm getting tired of using myMegatron voice and getting jumped on and drop kicked by 4 years old twin boys. I've never been accidently kicked in my nuts soooooo many times in one day.

This weekend, I was supposed to be meeting with clients, Christmas shopping, having a tenant move in, taking the lil guys to see Elmo, getting an oil change onone car, a break job on another car, a getting another car towed to the shop. All of that stuff is cancelled.

Any chance this crap will be cleared up early next week? My bday is coming up and I planned on driving to the Hamptons for my bday/Christmas.

Originally Posted by Realstar1

Snow sucks.....unless you are in the snow removal business. My lil guys want me to play Transformers with them......ALL DAY. I'm getting tired of using my Megatron voice and getting jumped on and drop kicked by 4 years old twin boys. I've never been accidently kicked in my nuts soooooo many times in one day.
pimp.gif

Much respect.

This makes me want a Range Rover even more...

20+ inches of snow it's nothing! *hits button and lifts suspension up 5 inches*

pimp.gif

a little over 20" in northern va. stuck inside and work was closed, so its been modern warfare all day

got my drift on in the sti early in the morning about 6 inches. but now it snowed all day and 20+
indifferent.gif
Freshman in college and already hate the snow. smh
1g0guu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom