Eastbay 30 percent off 3 days only so go and....

buy something for those wanting for dad and the coupon code is in the website so hurry only 3 days then its gone.

that always happens......... they probably are gonna extend anyways..... because nobody is really gonna buy anything.

AM 2009 and Nubucks excluded. And they don't have much for Skylines. Looks like nothing for me.

andfattoo wrote:

I wish the powermaxes were excluded.... can you combine this with a paypal code?
Are there paypal codes out now???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

I'm thinking of picking up some Free 5.0 V4s.

Can anyone that has a pair drop a quick review of them?

Frank....... i think you can just go to the paypal website and the promotion in on the main page.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I'm not seeing it. Can i get a link or a step-by-step or something going on? I'm dying over here.

Same here. I need that paypal discount!

hmm... it seems like its not there anymore...... used to be on the opening page for like a month or so as a graduation promotion :/..... oh well i dont thinkwe would be able to combine them anyways.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Hmm....might get some nike free's

I was thinking about doing that also. What's the best NIKE FREE for running on a treadmill or around the neighborhood? any recs?

Once again, badboy pulls through for me with the good info. Just copped......for $166 and change

e9b359eaed5ab6752e498a2a87d56af534f21e2.jpg

e5625efe96b7f25384d80840390641d2524b395.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmm... it seems like its not there anymore...... used to be on the opening page for like a month or so as a graduation promotion :/..... oh well i dont think we would be able to combine them anyways.

I just noticed I have an 8% off paypal coupon in myEbay. Check your emails and your myEbay coupons.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmm... it seems like its not there anymore...... used to be on the opening page for like a month or so as a graduation promotion :/..... oh well i dont think we would be able to combine them anyways.

I just noticed I have an 8% off paypal coupon in myEbay. Check your emails and your myEbay coupons.

Got it too!

Back
Top Bottom