Eastbay 6-22-16 Jordan Restock *direct links listed*

My size 13 WC IVs has been doing the "Add to Cart" dots ever since launch, so it has been adding to my cart for three hours now. I assume I'm shut out of it, but I guess it's worth a shot to let it keep going. I just have it running in the background while I'm at work. This is a little frustrating, though, since I was able to get into the actual product and click to add to cart within one minute of it going live.

My size 13 WC IVs has been doing the "Add to Cart" dots ever since launch, so it has been adding to my cart for three hours now. I assume I'm shut out of it, but I guess it's worth a shot to let it keep going. I just have it running in the background while I'm at work. This is a little frustrating, though, since I was able to get into the actual product and click to add to cart within one minute of it going live.
I'm pretty much doing the same thing. I tried this morning before work at home, got the dots'o'death. Had to head to work, logged into my account once I got here and went to the 72-10 link, added to cart about an hour ago, and still dot of deathing right now. Might as well keep it going and see what happens.

I'm pretty much doing the same thing. I tried this morning before work at home, got the dots'o'death. Had to head to work, logged into my account once I got here and went to the 72-10 link, added to cart about an hour ago, and still dot of deathing right now. Might as well keep it going and see what happens.
i think they are sold out. just tried right now. my alarm never went off or i didnt wake up to it after geting off of work so late.

oh wel more money for vegas lol

Has anybody that Got through not received confirmation from eastbay? I got though for the navy 11 lows but haven't received confirmation from them. Last time I got through for them they cancelled my order. Hoping I don't get a repeat.

Last edited:
i think they are sold out. just tried right now. my alarm never went off or i didnt wake up to it after geting off of work so late.

oh wel more money for vegas lol
Vegas stores on the strip had some heat that sold out elsewhere so you may come up with some gems still sitting on the self...be sure to check out the store in Ceasers Palace I believe it was, they had the all white display of the Jordan's from 1-30...felt like I died and went to heaven when I saw it!!

You're right....I ended up picking up the last pair of Masters at the footlocker next to Paris hotel.  Vegas randomly has some bomb *** retros hiding, so be sure to ask for a release even if they are not on display.

welp just check under my order history, looks like my order has been cancelled. Smh 2nd time in 2 weeks they've done this to me.

Has anyone had experience with stockx.com. They have the flu games for low 200s. Was thinking about pulling the trigger after i missed the restock

I just received my pair of 72-10's from there and it was a pleasant and fast experience. They are like GOAT so they authenticated it as well.

I just received my pair of 72-10's from there and it was a pleasant and fast experience. They are like GOAT so they authenticated it as well.
Im thinking about it, then again I really want the Jordan 12 OVO's releasing on July 30th.

Has anyone had experience with stockx.com. They have the flu games for low 200s. Was thinking about pulling the trigger after i missed the restock

Bought 2 pairs from there of xi lows. One pair was great. The other had some major factory flaws, they sent me pics before shipping and I told them I wasn't interested as it was a dent in the midsole and what looked like blood on the laces. They refunded me without any problems. I would highly recommend them.

Last edited:
Do you just keep nailing the add to card?

no. i was just patient and let it do it's thing for a while. i had try to add to cart a few times. then realized i had carted. once it was in cart it took more patience and it took a while with a few tries to check out, but finally it went thru. like i said, hopefully i don't get canceled.

welp, i got tracking for the french blue 12s. logged into eastbay and it says released to ship.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom