"Eastbay" Appreciation Vol. No love for Eastbay?

They always get me when they weed out the fools with the "to order your jordan package press 1" mess. Fool me once...

But this post was made to commend them on finally allowing a "2 per customer" limit on (hyped) Jordan releases.

Everyone has an equal chance of getting them and resellers can't order up the entire stock.

Appreciated.

(Sorry if you didn't get through last night.)

appreciated, but still haven't bought anything from them, but at least they have them in stock. waiting on the right package
pimp.gif

i was wondering where the Eastbay bashers were at. ya'll late
laugh.gif

j/p

i hear a lot of stories bout ppl gettin their Jays from em and gettin screwed.

well thats good they're not supporting re-sellers anymore

Good looks on that
happy.gif

Appreciated. They have great customer service as well. Last time I purchase some Jordans and I heard some people were able to get discounts on them with 20%coupon codes, so I called them up 2-3 days after I placed my order and I explained what happened. After 2-3 minutes on hold, they actually gave me thediscount.

I also ordered some clothes from them a while back, it was delivered to someones house but i did not receive it, just one call and I received my items within 3days. I even heard some people doing this and they receive the new items then the original items came anyways so they got a two for one deal there.Eastbay's customer service is top notch.

Folk, was I that kid that used to walk around with an Eastbay all day at school. Till this day I haven't ordered+*!%.

Appreciated.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

appreciated, but still haven't bought anything from them, but at least they have them in stock. waiting on the right package
pimp.gif

Just on phone orders? Site says "We're sorry, this item is currently unavailable for purchase."

They've been good to me. I used to mess with them heavy some years back whenever I wasn't able to get a pair of Jordans in the mall due to them beingsold out in my size or I just couldn't make it there Eastbay would always come through. Plus, shipping was always free.

appreciated. ive only ordered like 2 things from them, but back in middle school i always used to carry the latest eastbay around with me. its pretty cool tolook back at them, some of the discounts were crazy compared to prices now.

They've screwed me around for the past six years like crazy and their customer service is terrible on international orders. Twice I've received thewrong sizes and I've now lost track of how many orders I've placed where the shoes just do not show up and they neglect to tell me they'recancelled. I have no idea about the cancellation until I phone 4 weeks later, and a 5% discount on $50 or more is not good compensation.

With that said I still buy from them every 4-6 months when I need new shoes and they have a great size selection. I don't care much about shoes anymore soI don't waste my time searching specialty shoe sites that probaby do not carry my size anyways.

unappreciated, they have overpriced shipping charges and there shipping is slow

Def. Appreciated.

I ordered the Playoff VIII's from them no hassles, and got them the following Thursday......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now I'm just waiting on the right package.

Originally Posted by reazson

unappreciated, they have overpriced shipping charges and there shipping is slow

I think they have reasonable price for shipping, most of the time they even have free shipping and they are even eligible on Jordans now too. I think theirshipping is pretty fast too, I live in SoCal and usually receiv my package within 3-4 business days.
hell to the no...... when i can sucessfully order some jordans off eastbay they'll get my respect
It's all about timing and knowing the system. When I really want the shoe, I am about 99% guaranteed with Eastbay. It just needs patience andstrategy.

Appreciated
happy.gif

They came through for me last night on the Countdown Package.

I don't know how people didn't get them from BeastBay. I was waiting on FinishLine to use the discount on the package.

I ended up ordering from BeastBay like around 12:30-12:45 and got through.

Matter of fact the lady just called me from BeastBay for verification on my card, and called my bank
eyes.gif
. I wasn't mad though I rather them take precautions like this just in case.

Appreciated, until they screwed me over on the Countdown pack last night.
mad.gif
My order was processed at least 10 times for the pack but I keep getting"can't submit your order unable to confirm inventory" message.

Aside from last night my experience with Eastbay has been positive.

As far as ordering shoes online, I think Eastbay is the best. Finishline is the worst from my experiences.

Back
Top Bottom