"Easter" Air Jordan 1 WMNS low

From Sneakerfiles.com

easterairjordani.jpg

An unexpected release has just come to our attention, the Women's Air Jordan I (1) Low Easter Edition. Featuring the traditional Easter pastel colors, this Air Jordan I Low captures the essence of Easter with its subtle colors and graphic at the heel.
This is one of the only times has the Air Jordan I been released dedicated to a holiday and is going along with the unexpected trend that the Jordan Brand has recently been on. The release date of the Easter Edition Air Jordan I Low is not known yet, but retail will be $70.

I say for $70, it's a good buy, but I'd much rather prefer a new easter AF1.

Jordan doesn't offer quality products anymore. The brand is evolving into a money-generating vehicle, rather than giving true sports fans the bestbasketball shoe for the greatest basketball player. I'm truly disappointed at how instead of Jordan being focused on basketball shoes, it's doing whatNike SB has done and failed (not going to mention the other product lines that are out there, fusions and skateboards alike).

I hope Jordan's marketing team pays close attention to Niketalk.

The brand is not what it once was, and maybe no one's going to see it yet, but after the signature line finishes and retro's are all retro'ed.

People will stop buying shoes with a Jumpman and Jordans.

Look at that swoosh placement, those are poorly assembled and all askew, Jordan is scrambling in their time to shine and the Brand that used to lead the packand set the trends is now quickly following behind and following others footsteps

Why do guys care about a women's colorway. It's not suppose to appeal to you.

When are these slated for release?

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Jordan doesn't offer quality products anymore. The brand is evolving into a money-generating vehicle, rather than giving true sports fans the best basketball shoe for the greatest basketball player. I'm truly disappointed at how instead of Jordan being focused on basketball shoes, it's doing what Nike SB has done and failed (not going to mention the other product lines that are out there, fusions and skateboards alike).

I hope Jordan's marketing team pays close attention to Niketalk.

The brand is not what it once was, and maybe no one's going to see it yet, but after the signature line finishes and retro's are all retro'ed.

People will stop buying shoes with a Jumpman and Jordans.
QFT.

Considering Easter is tomorrow isn't it a bit late in the game to be releasing it now.

ELL
OH
ELL

I can't wait to get my hands on some Tiffany AJ Is.

Or maybe some pigeons.

De La Jordan I?

The possibilities are endless! Good call, JB!!

You freaking idiots.
mad.gif

Take your dang Jumpman and ruin it, then.

Back
Top Bottom