Eastern Conf. Champions Orlando Magic @ Cleveland Cavaliers - 2/11/10

Glad to see I'm getting called out when I'm NOT LOGGED INTO NT... y'all act like I've EVER ducked out on anything relating to NT. 
laugh.gif
Darn me and being wrong about another game!

None of it matters, though, because I got like 5 more quotes to add to the end-of-season roast.
pimp.gif
AnimalThug better hope the Cavs win it all this year... dude has two pages himself.
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

JDB, En, agold - props like always. Cavs playin' great right now. Bron is unstoppable.

Shaq is clearly threatened by Dwight and jealous that he's getting the attention and love he used to receive. Shaq is one of the best big men to play, his legacy should stand on his own without having to attack Dwight. I understand they're competitors and it's not like they're teammates, but Shaq goes out of his way to insult Dwight who idolizes the man.

As for the Cavs, not much that needs to be said. Playing the best basketball right now and it could certainly continue throughout the rest of the season and into the playoffs.

woah at what shaq said. dwight will never be ewing or hakeem but cmon shaq you are old as %%%!. I would love to see a physical altercation between dwight and shaq in the playoffs.

The refs are gonna play such a key role when the magic and cavs play each other in the playoffs. If they call quick fouls on shaq or dwight....gonna be some serious complaining and asterisks thrown around.

Shaq is clearly threatened by Dwight and jealous that he's getting theattention and love he used to receive. Shaq is one of the best big mento play, his legacy should stand on his own without having to attackDwight. I understand they're competitors and it's not like they'reteammates, but Shaq goes out of his way to insult Dwight who idolizesthe man.
I wouldn't say "threatened" is the right word.  Dwight will NEVER have Shaquille O'Neal's basketball legacy. 

Dude swagger jacked his whole Superman persona and then took it to another level.  Does it really bother Shaq that much?  Who knows...I honestly think it intimidates Dwight though.  So I say keep it up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

cavs going to the finals. magic arent the same team, i dont care if its just the regular season. hedo means more to the magic than vince carter does. boston arent as good as the 2008 championship team.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I wouldn't say "threatened" is the right word.  Dwight will NEVER have Shaquille O'Neal's basketball legacy. 

Dude swagger jacked his whole Superman persona and then took it to another level.  Does it really bother Shaq that much?  Who knows...I honestly think it intimidates Dwight though.  So I say keep it up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think Shaq is threatened by Dwight's popularity and how he's taking Shaq's Superman thing.  I agree, Dwight won't equal Shaq's dominance or legacy, barring some sort of major/unfathomable breakthrough by Dwight.

Shaq was criticizing Dwight for awhile now and never seemed to like Dwight even before the Superman thing.  And yeah, at this point Shaq gains nothing by helping out Dwight considering they brought him in especially to contain and matchup against each other.  Dwight doesn't have the killer instinct and can let things get to him too easily.

Oh well, I look forward to their matchups and hopefully they can meet in the playoffs.

Shaq is clearly threatened by Dwight and jealous that he's getting the
attention and love he used to receive. Shaq is one of the best big men
to play, his legacy should stand on his own without having to attack
Dwight. I understand they're competitors and it's not like they're
teammates, but Shaq goes out of his way to insult Dwight who idolizes
the man.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It definitely scares Dwight. He's a monster on the boards...

but at the end of the day...

His baby mama pops it for clippers tickets poolside at Ludacris pool parties...

SMARTEN UP DWIGHT

This Chester project should be interesting cause he loooves to %$!+ on people in the name of comedy. Should be very funny in S&T come May/June. Far as the game, that white old ref was clearly trying to influence the game and I hope he gets none of our games against Atl or Orl in the ECF. Also, Lebron made Petrius look like a clown out there, only thing missing was a pat on the head.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Shaq is clearly threatened by Dwight and jealous that he's getting the
attention and love he used to receive. Shaq is one of the best big men
to play, his legacy should stand on his own without having to attack
Dwight. I understand they're competitors and it's not like they're
teammates, but Shaq goes out of his way to insult Dwight who idolizes
the man.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It definitely scares Dwight. He's a monster on the boards...

but at the end of the day...

His baby mama pops it for clippers tickets poolside at Ludacris pool parties...

SMARTEN UP DWIGHT

how low can she go?if shaq can give them something offensively and get dwight in foul trouble they have a very good chance of not only beating the magic in the playoffs but dare i say...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

NobleKane wrote:
this game is over. cavs are clearly the best team in the east.

Fixed.

and i corrected you. i was one to jump to cavs being the best in the league when lakers playing like garbage but come on now. When the lakers are on and they give a damn they are damn near unbeatable.

Lebron is flat-out amazing....that being said, I think it was Chuck who brought up an interesting point last night at the half. He said (not verbatim) that Lebron HAS to play great every night to give his team a chance at winning. You look at other teams around the NBA and if they go a game or two without their superstar, they can pick up wins. In thinking about it, he's right. Things are going great for the Cavs but they are still looking to add help to their roster. Names like Jamison, Murphy, and Rip Hamilton have been linked to the Cavs. Lebron knows he needs more help than what is on the current roster. It's going to be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

Back
Top Bottom