Eaten by a whale.

Not sure if this was posted before or not but I saw it today. Can anybody confirm if this is real or fake?? :x

the horror . i never knew whales could come so close to the shore (on their own)

it looks real

the reaction sounded so....

the horror . i never knew whales could come so close to the shore (on their own)

it looks real

the reaction sounded so....

But why would she keep filming this guy getting attacked? Wouldn't her first instinct be to drop the camera and try to help?

I think that it's fake.

Wouldn't we know his name if said video was real?

Whales don't come that close to shore. Their bodies need the buoyancy of the water, or else their organs will crush. That's why they wash up on shore dead or dying.

So I'm saying fake.

Last edited:
I could tell 2 seconds in this was fake before anything even happened. Just the look of the guy on that beach didn't seem real. funny though :lol:

Whales don't come that close to shore. Their bodies need the buoyancy of the water, or else their organs will crush. That's why they wash up on shore dead or dying.

So I'm saying fake.

Orcas hunt sea lions this way

btw fake vid

So I'm saying fake.
You're right about it being fake but Orca's are G'd out man... They go hard and this is def something they'd do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how it's just mirrored in the other video. How cheap. :lol:

I thought this thread was gonna be about this pic again.
x1lrb5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom