Eating on public transportation. Yay or Nay?

I really hate doing this but sometimes I'm in a rush and I have no choice. I try to avoid it as much as possible. I think if it is something like asandwich though, it isn't too bad. Thoughts?

$++* the other people. If thats what your concerned about, being rude

If Im hungry Im gunna eat. But ill never eat in the subway.
sick.gif

Well I got the luxury of the 2 or 5 train being the last stop/1st by BK college so I always got a seat. I cop some McDonald's sit by the corners or thatflip up one seater, mind my business and eat. I dare somebody try 2 sit next to me, Ill get extra sloppy
laugh.gif

I don't see the problem tho eff those hungry strangers. I don't do it much on the bus tho.

Yay usually, But sometimes Nay, I hate when big sweaty dudes be muggin the food or little (hunger stricken) kids beeyeballin' your isht!

Just uncomfortable IMO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DuckTailsxaintxI

Yay usually, But sometimes Nay, I hate when big sweaty dudes be muggin the food or little (hunger stricken) kids be eyeballin' your isht!

Just uncomfortable IMO.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i hate this... be having the whole train car smelling and get the aroma all up in my hair
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I do hate it when its not me especially if Im hungry ifthey eatin somethin weird like hashish or something that just stink.

I member eating pizza on the bus once and had homeboy sitting across from me coughing all over the place like he was dying,Told dude maybe he should cover hismouth, dude tombout "I can do what i want" I stood up on some real tough guy %*$* and he got up and moved to the front of the bus
laugh.gif
...So no, i don't eat on the bus anymore.

Pff, I took an appetizer sampler from Chilli's on a plane before, sat in the middle seat too.

I was courteous enough to offer the people next to me any before i got into it, therefore making it ok.

I wouldnt have care either way.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

If you're hungry, you're hungry. A mans gotta eat!
especially if you're in a rush and won't be eating for a while

it has happened to me when i needed breakfast...the hell with what other ppl may think

nah ..mayne it stankin on any public transport. I'd eat in my car or someone that I know if allowed

I used to go IN some burger king on the bus when I was in high school. I just don't feel comfortable doing it anymore. Tried eating some subway cookies inthe train sunday and I was getting mad ice grills.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

If you're hungry, you're hungry. A mans gotta eat!
especially if you're in a rush and won't be eating for a while

it has happened to me when i needed breakfast...the hell with what other ppl may think

laugh.gif
Word. Don't od, and have a buffett now.

I hate when people eat, and litter. Like these high schoolers the other day. They ate up a big bag of sunflower seeds, and left the shells all over thefloor. Sure, MTA is gonna pick it up, but in my opinion, that says alot about how you take care of yourself and your home.

Back
Top Bottom