Eating Unappreciation ... vol. Close Your Mouth

ok so im sittin here at the comp and im beginning to itch because all i hear is my dad eating a bowl of cereal smacking his lips, crunching & chewingsto0pid crazy

i jus wanna say close ur dam mouth

does this kind of limp smacking, noise making eating bother any1 else?

Your not the only one. I try to eat breakfast as quick as i can when my dad starts crunching cereal. The worst is when he's finished he'll drink themilk out of the bowl and make a loud slurping noise.

Unappreciated

what bothers me more is when people slurp up spaghetti or any pasta thats not soup

btw im in the mood for frosted flakes now
nerd.gif

Get a job...make money...save the money...rent a room...and you too can make this crunchy noise that aggravates you...
Hey im just happy my folks don't mind me staying in their house rent-free until i graduate...better then getting kicked out anyday.

lol this doesnt even bother me i find it funny how it irks so many people. but, thats just me of course.

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

Get a job...make money...save the money...rent a room...and you too can make this crunchy noise that aggravates you...
Hey im just happy my folks don't mind me staying in their house rent-free until i graduate...better then getting kicked out anyday.

i actually go to college but im home for a few days & cant wait to go back but at least i dont have to deal w/ it that much cause i stay at my momswhen im home but i figured id visit good ol pops for a few days
ohwell.gif

^^ Lmao that gif is so nasty but funny.

You should rename your thread "People making disgusting noises while eating unappreciation"

My parents have good manners, so they don't do that. When people do that in public it is very annoying.

How do you even make it past age 8 chewing like a cow? Somewhere along the line, doesn't someone tell you how obnoxious you're being?

Eating with your mouth open is just low class in my view. I remember as a kid I used to do it, my mom smacked the crap out of me and I've never done itsince.

My cousin is the key chew-with-his-mouth-opened type. I be literally bout to smack him in his dome, but he's 6'3 230...I'm barely 5'10 175soakin' wet.

Back
Top Bottom