Ebates Question

Yea thats true but i was thinkin using ebates for everything but shoes when i buy online that should keep them off my back because i only get like 2 shoes a month or so

Sounds like a good plan. Did you try going to ebates through shopdiscover this morning?

did anyone get paid from ebates yet through paypal? If so how long does it take after your pay date to process?

Anyone can confirm if ebates can stack with discover? Those ************* at discover are mad picky tho with credit those ****boys

I've used a number of the cashback website - ebatesmrrebatesfatwalletbigcrumbs, etc... they all offer different cash back depending on the arrangement they have set up with the site they send you to. You can only use one of the sites though. The technology works approx like this: when you click on a site from ebates they send you over to that site and track that movement. ebates gets a referral credit for your purchase, say 6%, then gives you 4% cash back and pockets the 2% difference. They use what's called a cookie to track this process, but only one referral cookie can be in place at a time. So if you went from ebates and then went from shop discover the discover cookie would override the ebates one and you'd get whatever the discover offer is.  

There's also a really useful site evreward.com. It's not always 100% up to date but you can search for a site (nike store, etc) and they will show all the cash back % offers available. 

Credit card cash back stacks because it's a different system. The best i've done was go from ebates to drugstore.com (12% back) plus drugstore.com offers 5% back on later purchases, and my credit card was giving my an effective 13.33%. so i was getting 30.33% cash back to buy toilet paper, soap, vitamins, some food, etc. and had free delivery :smile:
what cc gave u 13% on that site?

Back
Top Bottom