eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

those chrome iv's are
pimp.gif

nice score fatboy, i've heard the quality on those is through the roof. glad you're not close to my size.

one more for yall. OG Bred 13s. Only problem is they are creased up, but that can be fixed. Waiting for tagged pics and then over to Legit Check, but dudesfeedback was real high so I should be good.

an0sw5.jpg

^ maybe its because your thinking of the retros and not the OGs, they look pretty good to me, but I am going to head to Legit Check now just to be sure.

because if they are fake I just inform the person they are fake and I wont be buying. Why would I Legit Check every shoe I watch? I watch a lot of shoes atonce, so why would I legit check them all only for me to lose most of them at the last minute? Saves me the trouble to just do it after I win.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ maybe its because your thinking of the retros and not the OGs, they look pretty good to me, but I am going to head to Legit Check now just to be sure.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

obsidian's are very nice, good job. motorsports too. i should have something new in the next couple days, we'll see if anything pans out...

Back
Top Bottom