eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I know it was a steal, as do most people who looked at it. It was a little bit of sarcasm. I see people paying over 300 for the same shoes i got for less than 200. I've boughten bought tons of shoes off ebay, i just posted that just to keep the thread alive. Not trying to sound like a prick, but I've boughten bought about 15 pairs in the last 3 months I know what/how to look for shoes. Thanks for the advice though
Fixed.

Also, I bought my first pair for $115 shipped on here about a month ago. I think you could've paid less on here, but if you think it's a steal then it's a steal.

Thanks? I didn't know this was English class.
indifferent.gif

It's not, smart*$s. I was just trying to be a little bit helpful. Try using first grade grammar the next time you have a job interview and see how well that works out for you.

Oh, well I didn't know this was a job interview either? Would you like to go through ever other post in this thread and correct the grammar mistakes? You're more than welcome to if that's the kind of thing you like....
indifferent.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if i were you, i would go back and edit before you guys get banned. more and more people are getting banned for flaming.

im just trying to be helpful.

those blk/blu 13 lows, if they're in good condition, like 9/10, i'd say you did SOLID....i sold a worn 2x pair about a year back for about 200$....soyea...good job man!

jordanhead when you come in a post trying to respond to someone and act like a bada$$ then of course your gonna get called out.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

those blk/blu 13 lows, if they're in good condition, like 9/10, i'd say you did SOLID....i sold a worn 2x pair about a year back for about 200$....so yea...good job man!
gently worn once. i looked at the pics first and thought they were DS because i didn't spot any signs of wear. had these as a kid inelementary/middle school, so i said why not experience these as a young adult and try not to create a hole at the toe this time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

jordanhead when you come in a post trying to respond to someone and act like a bada$$ then of course your gonna get called out.

When did I act like a badass? Saying I knew how to use ebay and know what a steal is, is being badass? I told the guy thanks for the advice and even said imnot trying to sound like a prick...Learn to read or Please explain...

Originally Posted by G to tha T

Just won these.

2h3a8vt.jpg

EDIT: seller is refunding payment, he's not satisfied with the price.

UPDATE: Seller saw this thread and my posts and changed his mind and shipped them out.

2ajaln9.jpg

EDIT: seller is refunding payment, he's not satisfied with the price.

UPDATE: Seller saw this thread and my posts and changed his mind and shipped them out.
laugh.gif
Niceeee

PS is it just me, or are those Vandal's, not Air Force's?

M!ke

I know it was a steal, as do most people who looked at it. It was a little bit of sarcasm. I see people paying over 300 for the same shoes i got for less than 200. I've boughten bought tons of shoes off ebay, i just posted that just to keep the thread alive. Not trying to sound like a prick, but I've boughten bought about 15 pairs in the last 3 months I know what/how to look for shoes. Thanks for the advice though
Fixed.

Also, I bought my first pair for $115 shipped on here about a month ago. I think you could've paid less on here, but if you think it's a steal then it's a steal.

Thanks? I didn't know this was English class.
indifferent.gif

It's not, smart*$s. I was just trying to be a little bit helpful. Try using first grade grammar the next time you have a job interview and see how well that works out for you.

wow i hate ppl like this you do you and let ppl write ho they want to douche bag !
indifferent.gif

l_0120f60755504d36809c8f24ce4bc559.jpg

l_b112a41249724318a2730db6ae084c9d.jpg

i made them an offer of $80 about an hour after they posted these and they accepted!!! only paid 8.80 for shipping as well...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom