eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Great deal for just 61 dollars
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

eek.gif
00316d4c200859014369cd5fb7c1bda666d015d1.gif
jesus christ... I really hope you're kidding... *logs off NT and vows never to return*

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by nine point five

A heads up to those of you who haven't noticed yet. Due to eBay's new format you can no longer distinguish between auctions that actually ended low and those which were ended early.
Oh really?

that auction is with the old format. case in point...

for good measure...

Picked up my 3rd pair of '00 Metallic Vs. I forgot to bid on these so I just messaged the seller and agreed on $120 shipped.

DS for $120 shipped.

Shame on you guys.
smh.gif

#1 You can't hear sarcastic tones in plain text.
#2 You guys pounce on every opportunity to deride someone.
smh.gif

I missed the greatest steal of my life last night...was watching them...forgot about them today and no one bidded could have picked up some DS for less than 10

ALERT!!! Not looking for a river to be cried but just a friendly warning to ISS members selling on ebay - I sold and shipped these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

Buyer reversed the payment and has sent mocking and threatening emails - I contacted other sellers and same thing has happened to - DO NOT SELL TO norcal6325 -
what a headache.

eek.gif
00316d4c200859014369cd5fb7c1bda666d015d1.gif
jesus christ... I really hope you're kidding... *logs off NT and vows never to return*

A heads up to those of you who haven't noticed yet. Due to eBay's new format you can no longer distinguish between auctions that actually ended low and those which were ended early.
Oh really?

for good measure...

Dude, you think I don't know that?????

The WHOLE POINT, of me posting THAT AUCTION, with THAT VIEW, was to show YOU, that you STILL CAN, get the OLD FORMAT, so you CAN distinguish between auctionsthat ended early and those that haven't.

eBay might have forced the change on everyone (in June or July)...but there IS A WAY, as I pictured (and have told others who've asked) to view auctionswith the OLD FORMAT.

eek.gif

Oh really?

for good measure...

Dude, you think I don't know that?????

The WHOLE POINT, of me posting THAT AUCTION, with THAT VIEW, was to show YOU, that you STILL CAN, get the OLD FORMAT, so you CAN distinguish between auctions that ended early and those that haven't.

eBay might have forced the change on everyone (in June or July)...but there IS A WAY, as I pictured (and have told others who've asked) to view auctions with the OLD FORMAT.
The purpose of my post was not to stir up trouble, I just felt the need to clarify. I apologize if it cameoff any other way.

*impatiently awaits tomorrow, which promises to be a nice mailday after the long weekend*

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom