eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by abernja

"SWINGSHOT" for NT'er of the YEAR!!!

Well maybe not, but props to the dude. He knew I was contemplating the retro and he PM'd me the link to an auction for the OG's which I eventually won last night for $69.98 shipped. Will post pics when they arrive.

OG Blk/Wht/Roy Zoom Flight V

They came today!!!! - The zoom air in these > your life.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

2 auctions I lost recently, patent 89's are
pimp.gif

Jams not a bad deal VNDS sz 10 with og box.

1zp2kjs.jpg

307yycl.jpg

won these bday IV's for $61! NDS SZ 11.5
n89hf.jpg

i pickup up those flight 89s...ive been looking for a pair since they dropped...still need the red pair too

^^^^Zach13g!! So You're the one who beat me out for those birthdays!!!! I can't hate though, nice pick up. My search continues.....

eBay end PayPal advice please.

The ebay user is registered in China, but they do have a confirmed US shipping address which is in California. However, the payment method is non-US verified.

They have been an ebay user since Feb of 2009.

Positive feedback = 100%
Feedback score = 153
Recent feedback ratings...
1 Month = 20
6 Months = 99
12 Months = 379
Zero Neutral and Zero Negative within the past 12 months.

Soooooo is it safe to send the shoes out? I would be sending USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Also should I take the money out of my PayPal acctasap?

And if it helps their eBay user ID is - daling10102009

Your input would be appreciated. Thanks.

^ I'd do it. Then again, I ship pretty much anywhere. I've sold probably 500 pairs of shoes and not ONCE have Ibeen gotten for a pair. Just food for thought. People always talk about being skeptical of certain countries but from my experience the caution is unfounded.Good luck in whatever you choose to do though

Originally Posted by abernja

eBay end PayPal advice please.

The ebay user is registered in China, but they do have a confirmed US shipping address which is in California. However, the payment method is non-US verified.

They have been an ebay user since Feb of 2009.

Positive feedback = 100%
Feedback score = 153
Recent feedback ratings...
1 Month = 20
6 Months = 99
12 Months = 379
Zero Neutral and Zero Negative within the past 12 months.

Soooooo is it safe to send the shoes out? I would be sending USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Also should I take the money out of my PayPal acct asap?

And if it helps their eBay user ID is - daling10102009

Your input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yes I would vouch for this dude. Dealt with him more than 4 times.

Originally Posted by nine point five

^ I'd do it. Then again, I ship pretty much anywhere. I've sold probably 500 pairs of shoes and not ONCE have I been gotten for a pair. Just food for thought. People always talk about being skeptical of certain countries but from my experience the caution is unfounded. Good luck in whatever you choose to do though
agreed I've probably sold about 1200 items and never had any problems and in the few cases something comes up like a paypal dispute I alwayswin, just follow the guidelines paypal gives you and you should be fine.

just picked these pairs up from the bay..u guys think these are steal?

00 SJ sz11 without OG box/retro card.
i wonder why nobody bid on this auction, maybe the seller named the title wrong
happy.gif

i asked for more pics and they are legit, not to mention the condition is not bad at all. oh and she doesnt seem to understand the shoe game.
talked the lady down and got them $200 shipped (internationally, i live in indonesia btw)
eek.gif

the second pair is 01 Sz10.5 Deadstock (yellowed) Columbia XIs..got em for $168.50 shipped to my country

will post the actual pics after they arrived..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

sick.gif
at the columbias thank god mine arent like that.
yea i know..
smile.gif

i think they put the shoes on display and put some kind of spotlight on them for quite sometime.
does anybadoy know what to do about the patent leather? i know i cant get them bright white again..but at least gonna make them look better

Back
Top Bottom