eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Got some infrared 90's for 108 shipped. Good deal, right? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220502292830&autorefresh=true
a57366c74236f7b902d54534fa8869b020dab5a9.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^Nice find on the foams

Thanks, now it's on to find the royal joints at a resonable price. Virtually Impossible, LOL

I got a ds pair recently from a Nt'er for 285, search hard enough you will find someone who is reasonable.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by rolla808

^ I'm sure someone will fall for that.
Probably.

Got these yesterday:

Post above:
Haha, I see. But still no way those would have gone for 12 days without being purchased at that price.

Nice sample pick up
pimp.gif
i would have gone for em but didnt see it how didthat auction slip by me bad title ?

WaveyJonesLoc - sorry to tell you thisbut those are more than likely to be fake

any popular item (such as Jordans, Nike shoes, Uggs, etc) on ebay with [emoji]8482[/emoji] in item title, especially around brand names are fakes.
Fake sellers use [emoji]8482[/emoji] in title. They seem to believe that it helps them avoid filter detection by ebay counterfeit department.

The seller of your infrared 90's, taxi1099 has just 1 feedback for buying. and it's private.

taxi 1099's feedback is from lzlove2008 who is also selling shoes from CHINA.

and if you look at lzlove2008's feedbacks carefully, there are several comments indicating FAKE shoes with Yeezy and AM90's.
Also, accounts that commented lzlove2008's shoes authentic are no longer registered (ie. suspended), which means those comments are probably not true.

and taxi 1099's got multiple pairs of infrared am 90's in different sizes for cheap price and just using same pictures.

and look at the "Dear friends, Iflove it, just get it, don't hesitate ! ! It's sure may shining U !"
Doesn't exactly sound like the seller's from Indianapolis, IN, United States, does it?

Seller may have pics of legit shoes but they are probably stolen or in best case, seller's got one pair of legit shoes and using same pics to sell lots offakes.
DO NOT fall for it. Do Not Ever trust seller with those [emoji]8482[/emoji]'s in title. Even with some feedbacks, those feedbacks could be just from anotherfake seller account or the account may even be stolen.

If you havne't paid, do NOT pay and just report the item to ebay. Get your money back before it's too late!
Good luck.
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Probably.

Got these yesterday:

Post above:
Haha, I see. But still no way those would have gone for 12 days without being purchased at that price.

Nice sample pick up
pimp.gif
i would have gone for em but didnt see it how did that auction slip by me bad title ?
Not listed as samples but had nike air jordan retro in the title. 5 day listing but they ended @ 5 am cst, so I had to put them on snipe.

Originally Posted by p5jay2

WaveyJonesLoc - sorry to tell you this but those are more than likely to be fake

any popular item (such as Jordans, Nike shoes, Uggs, etc) on ebay with [emoji]8482[/emoji] in item title, especially around brand names are fakes.
Fake sellers use [emoji]8482[/emoji] in title. They seem to believe that it helps them avoid filter detection by ebay counterfeit department.

The seller of your infrared 90's, taxi1099 has just 1 feedback for buying. and it's private.

taxi 1099's feedback is from lzlove2008 who is also selling shoes from CHINA.

and if you look at lzlove2008's feedbacks carefully, there are several comments indicating FAKE shoes with Yeezy and AM90's.
Also, accounts that commented lzlove2008's shoes authentic are no longer registered (ie. suspended), which means those comments are probably not true.

and taxi 1099's got multiple pairs of infrared am 90's in different sizes for cheap price and just using same pictures.

and look at the "Dear friends, If love it, just get it, don't hesitate ! ! It's sure may shining U !"
Doesn't exactly sound like the seller's from Indianapolis, IN, United States, does it?

Seller may have pics of legit shoes but they are probably stolen or in best case, seller's got one pair of legit shoes and using same pics to sell lots of fakes.
DO NOT fall for it. Do Not Ever trust seller with those [emoji]8482[/emoji]'s in title. Even with some feedbacks, those feedbacks could be just from another fake seller account or the account may even be stolen.

If you havne't paid, do NOT pay and just report the item to ebay. Get your money back before it's too late!
Good luck.
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Damn, I feel like a fool.
laugh.gif
I saw that horribly wordedslogan, but didn't assume too much because the listing was in understandable English. I reported the item, but the seller said that I'd get anon-paying strike? I haven't paid yet. And will not (obviously
laugh.gif
). Thanks a lot guys, better to feel like a dummy now as opposed to when they come in the mail.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Probably.

Got these yesterday:

Post above:

Nice sample pick up
pimp.gif
i would have gone for em but didnt see it how did that auction slip by me bad title ?
Not listed as samples but had nike air jordan retro in the title. 5 day listing but they ended @ 5 am cst, so I had to put them on snipe.

Great job man i would have done the same thing nice sample pick up and for a great price
pimp.gif

I'm pleased to announce that I've won the greatest eBay auction of my entire life and eBay career. Literally last minute bid and luckily bid highenough for winning bid. They are holy grails and I'm proud that in just a few days I'll be able to add these to my collection. I will post tagged picswhen they arrive.

377175202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom