eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

roll.gif
smokin.gif
i like the red shoe tree
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Yeah I use one ebay account and they didn't send me a invite since I buy a lot, but for the account I don't use they send the invite. Looks like if you don't buy a lot they send it to increase sales. Since I was purchasing close to 1500-2000 a month on my other account they decided not to send me a invite.

Those white/cement 4's didn't end for 26 but probably 150 since thats what the seller was trying to get.

i got an invite when it first started and i spend a similar amount per month

maybe powersellers are more likely to get it, i dont know.

Yeah I have no idea on what basis they send it. I was guessing they would send it on the other account since I rarely shop.

Anyway I'll post another deal. OG's>Retro
2qs82sz.jpg

daaaamn J, that sucks. just tell yourself they would've crumbled if you wore them. hell of a price though, you don't see those...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

tell yourself they would've crumbled if you wore them
laugh.gif
...good idea!

Hiphop - u won those?
Lefty - that's a good deal for those i think
Sthebest - good job on the deal and restoration
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

tell yourself they would've crumbled if you wore them
laugh.gif
...good idea!

Hiphop - u won those?
Lefty - that's a good deal for those i think
Sthebest - good job on the deal and restoration
smokin.gif

no i didnt, thats why im mad...ive been trying to get them since lassie was a pup

Ok, I won these Yeezy's from my phone, my brother called me and told me to get them for him cuz they were legit.

But I just saw the pics on my laptop and
eyes.gif

frown.gif
...I'm not so sure, the box looks a bit beat for them to be authentic.
smh.gif
@ me not checking them myself first...

I don't buy much other than Jordans so I have no idea how good the fakes are, but I haven't paid yet so its all good, please let me know if they are fake. I blacked out the tags...Thanks Fam!

my ebay pick ups from the past two months all size 13
just won these tonight!!!! super happy!

DS Footaction patents.. one of my favorites. Now I can start rocking my other pair a lot more.

a little under 1/2 price from retail

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Ok, I won these Yeezy's from my phone, my brother called me and told me to get them for him cuz they were legit.

they look real to me. they pretty much match up to my Zen Greys. and dont worry about the box, it gets messed up pretty easily.

i wish I could get Tans for a good price 
frown.gif

I won them for $380! I paid, then he refunds me, and says he doesn't like the price

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  I hate these sellers, salty about not getting prices they want then backing out, knowing its not worth my time to take legal action for breach of contract...

as much as it sucks, I cant blame him though, deal was too good to be true....oh well, gotta take the L in stride.

^ Don't trip man. I'm sure when he doesn't get that severly inflated price he's looking for he'll settle for whatever he can get.

^he said he sold them to someone else for $600, which is fine, I'm not paying $600 even if it IS market value

^good for you, man. i've sold sneakers for literally 1 cent. the price you pay for being an honest seller...

also the reason why avoiding ebay and/or listing on forums is the ideal route to take
laugh.gif

yeah ebay kinda sucks for sellers these days. I don't sell a lot of shoes (only when i'm clearing out stuff to make room), but buy/sell here on NT is the way to go for me.

yeah ebay kinda sucks for sellers these days. I don't sell a lot of shoes (only when i'm clearing out stuff to make room), but buy/sell here on NT is the way to go for me.

agreed, ebay is super biased toward the buyer now, its pretty unfair

Yea i literally sold a pair of fusions for $10.00 with free shipping and a authentic bape shirt for literally $3.50 with free ship, i shipped em being an honest seller...im so nice...

i hope one of you guys pick up the super crisp 1992 oly 7 i have up right now, i dont want some gremlin to end up with them...

Back
Top Bottom