eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

won these nike air max tempo low for 27.49 shipped nds size 12
!BlG)8(QCGk~%24(KGrHqUH-D8EtYz6hy5mBL,SBLQydQ~~_12.JPG

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by zmdawg

http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-A...*+@!?hash=item2a047e486c

I stumbled on these w/ like 90 seconds left and just quick sniped. I just looked around and they seem legit? Anything I should look into?

Fake...shape of the shoe is off, the 23 is off and toe box gives it away.

I agree..even the jumpman on the  bottom sole, the head looks funny too

Here is a recent steal they are am1 inspired court forces Not bad for $14.59 shipped. I dont see these to often.  
I have always loved that am1 but im cheap and havent found a pair I am willing to pay for yet. So these will do for now.
Here is a picture of when i got them and cleaned them up a bit.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
messiah914 wrote:

my boy called me up asking if those were legit i was laughing when i seen them. They'll get people tho saying they are the "Red" space jams lmao.

YOOOOO, That's crazy!
roll.gif
wow look at all the bid's

eek.gif
provided a bag and shoe trees..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
messiah914 wrote:

my boy called me up asking if those were legit i was laughing when i seen them. They'll get people tho saying they are the "Red" space jams lmao.

YOOOOO, That's crazy!
roll.gif
wow look at all the bid's
eek.gif
provided a bag and shoe trees..
laugh.gif

pobre...

I dont understand how these fake shoes look close to legit to the untrained eye but the variant makers cant get a stupid box tag on point.

^Thanks man. I put my bid in with 6 days left and had been watching them ever-so-patiently since then. Only the third pair I've ever seen above a 10.5, so as far as I'm concerned I have 2/3 of them lol. The third pair was on a Japanese site that doesn't do international shipping.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

I haven't paid......How does this process work. I just won it like 30 mins ago. How do I cancel/end the whole thing?

message him, tell him youre not going to pay because you have determined that they are fake, then go from there

Yeah, I've gone as far as threatening to report them, etc, and that was after receiving the shoes to get my money back. I get pretty upset about it.

Back
Top Bottom