eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I've been on a roll. DS, no cracks at all, clear air bubbles and wearable. This is my second pair so i'm gonna sell these. Sz 11.
best part is that i asked the seller if they'd do $200 + shipping and they declined 
laugh.gif

decided to stop watching after looking at my 3 other pairs; never though they'd end so low.

good job my dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

I've been on a roll. DS, no cracks at all, clear air bubbles and wearable. This is my second pair so i'm gonna sell these. Sz 11.
best part is that i asked the seller if they'd do $200 + shipping and they declined 
laugh.gif

decided to stop watching after looking at my 3 other pairs; never though they'd end so low.

good job my dude
pimp.gif
Thanks. I had my max bdi set at 300 at the last minute so I was very happy it ended for so cheap.

Originally Posted by Executive76

ebay needs to go ahead and give me that ebay bucks invite or at least send out more coupons
smh.gif

17c369881860ddd24ffb20c612319f1ff20bfb67.png
Those are looking great, but the shipping price is high. Must be out of the country.

Originally Posted by Redrum

YO, someone let me know if these are legit ASAP, I just copped them.
nerd.gif

the price is almost unbelievable
eek.gif

DMP XI/VI

Nice steal!
1 Dollar less than what I paid for mine! 
laugh.gif

Like you I was the only one who bid on it and I couldn't believe it

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by Redrum

YO, someone let me know if these are legit ASAP, I just copped them.
nerd.gif

the price is almost unbelievable
eek.gif

DMP XI/VI

Nice steal!
1 Dollar less than what I paid for mine! 
laugh.gif

Like you I was the only one who bid on it and I couldn't believe it
Buddy shipped them out this morning, can't wait to get them in. They'll be my new Grail's.
pimp.gif

^^^Make sure to post pics once they get in, I noticed they didn't have any tags, but they looked good in the pics.

nikebid.png

As far as I know these are Original 91 Nike Air Sabre Flights. The poor version of the Nike Air Flight light
tongue.gif
I'm quite sure these are legit pairs. People were scared to bid because the guy had 33 feedback and 1 negative because the pair of shoes he sold weren't actually brand new. Well, I plan on wearing these so it doesn't matter if they are or not. Can't complain.

But the shipping kills me living in Canada. 30 dollars every single time. 
sick.gif

Well its been a pretty good week from ebay...got 2 of my favorite Jays ever.

Jordan Retro V Worn exactly 3 times, came with everything---paid $70 shipped.

Jordan Retro III Worn Once, also came with everything----paid $90 shipped.

*Bonus*

Mailman just dropped these off, BIGGEST steal ever for me!
DS OG IX's

$41 Shipped!

Sorry for the huge pics

***Auction page for those who doubt the price***

Originally Posted by Executive76

ebay needs to go ahead and give me that ebay bucks invite or at least send out more coupons
smh.gif
Those are looking great, but the shipping price is high. Must be out of the country.
yea Switzerland

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by buginout1993

whats the purpose of you blanking out his name on his tag but not his ebay name?

I overlooked it, but fixed just for you

pimp.gif

but really whats the purpose of black the sellers name out?

I just do it to respect the sellers privacy, we are posting steals in here (for the most part) and I'm sure you know there are immature NT'ers.  I don't want them messaging the seller making fun or just ignorant things like that.

Back
Top Bottom