eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by evisumane123

wow thanks for the point out^^^ never seen a pair of dtrt's in person, sorry for my ignorance, i just asked for a refund the pic was kinda distant so it was hard to tell but as you look closer your right...the lightnings he sent me more pics of the box label and whatnot, theyre legit...once again thanks ED saved me from alot of stuff i woulda had to deal with in the return process lol.

No, they're both fake. Sorry bud

Exactly what I was thinking....The tongue on those 4s is so jagged.  Lets see pics when they arrive

got refunds from both sellers on the fakes, smh at me ill do better research before i bid lol, thanks for the point outs guys

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by DZaster

Spizikes

2hcjhp3.jpg
you got ripped off, i wouldnt pay $5 bucks for these
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
To each his own I guess, I've been wanting these since the day they first came out, so I guess I didn't get ripped off

Originally Posted by evisumane123

got refunds from both sellers on the fakes, smh at me ill do better research before i bid lol, thanks for the point outs guys

It's all good, next time you win something for cheap post pics in here or the legit check section (although theres nothing but postwhoring in there now) and people can help you out

or even better, legit check it before you place your bid! you can easily copy the url of the item pictures using mozilla, even though ebay tried to make it harder to do.

So jealous of those tours, been trying to find my size for a decent price for a while now

But you licking your soles in the avy makes up for it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gldcst

yes, they are from the clark kent 112 pack

nice, ive been trying to get the air max 1's for a minute

just picked these sea crystals up for 190 shipped

358p2ye.jpg

20sd2f8.jpg

The seller also had some '03 infrareds we struck a deal on.  Got combined shipping and they arrived yesterday.  Gotta clean them up a little and they'll be
pimp.gif

2dwd9hl.jpg

Picked these up the other day as well:

346xc94.jpg

Back
Top Bottom