eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by Redrum

Won these, pretty stoked. They're two of my personal grails, been looking for the IV's for the longest, and I already have a pair of the III's that I rock so I'll keep these ones on ice.
pimp.gif

Jordan CDP IV/III

damn thats a pretty good price for both and ds too. too bad they wont last long before paint starts chipping

I can deal with paint chipping, but none of my Jordan's have done this yet besides my '03 white/true red VIII's and my CDP IX's (which I wore alot).

Originally Posted by sthebest

Laneys..stolen earlier while I was out at a BBQ. gotta love sniping. since I had ebay bucks, they came out to $112.99 shipped
can someone explain the concept of ebay bucks, does ebay give them to you or something? cause i've never gotten any.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

Won these, pretty stoked. They're two of my personal grails, been looking for the IV's for the longest, and I already have a pair of the III's that I rock so I'll keep these ones on ice.
pimp.gif

Jordan CDP IV/III

damn thats a pretty good price for both and ds too. too bad they wont last long before paint starts chipping

I can deal with paint chipping, bun none of Jordan's have done this yet besides my '03 white/true red VIII's and my CDP IX's (which I wore alot).
i was watching that auction. was like hmmmmm i might get a steal... then the price went above 300 and i deleted it from my watched list
laugh.gif

^^^ thanks. i just ordered some seaglow so imma see how it works on them along with some other icy shoes.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by sthebest

Laneys..stolen earlier while I was out at a BBQ. gotta love sniping. since I had ebay bucks, they came out to $112.99 shipped
can someone explain the concept of ebay bucks, does ebay give them to you or something? cause i've never gotten any.
laugh.gif

everytime you purchase something on ebay, 2% of the purchase price goes towards your ebay bucks. after 3 months, ebay gives you a certificate. that certificate is basically all the ebay bucks you earned during those 3 months. you could then use that certificate towards your next purchase. of coarse, the more you buy on ebay, the more ebay bucks you will earn.  

Originally Posted by BigTy23

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250662185404&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT$318.50 for carbonfiber flightposite's. Not a steal, but a definately a big deal to me...
i saw those. dude butchered the soles on them. wasnt even remotely interested after seeing that
blue23jordan wrote:

@bigj505 nice pickups i would be
mad.gif
if they were in my size. but
smokin.gif
for you.
thanks man. def got lucky in a flurry
XkrispyELI wrote:

how do u use bing to find those cdp 7s?
nerd.gif

i didnt use bing to find the shoes. i used bing once i found them. item had just been listed and only had 1 pic. the pic was good enuf for me to figure they were legit. seller didnt know what he was selling to be honest. i asked if they were part of the 7/16 pack and the seller was clueless as to what that pack was... even said they didnt come with the OG box even tho the pic shows them sitting on it
happy.gif

^ That seller is a douche... he agreed to sell me those carbons for $190 shipped but never came through. I have the eBay messages to prove it, but that's not gonna change anything. 
mad.gif

grin.gif

Lol he seems coo to me I offered him 240shipped, but he didn't want to wait til Thursday for me to pay him. He still getting the payment at that same time so it wouldn't have mattered. To be honest I would have paid twice as much if the soles weren't hacked up...

Originally Posted by Executive76

finally got an invite to ebay bucks. loyalty program my $#@
thanks DR for the explanation.

you have to get invited? i never got invited......and i've been on ebay for years.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250662185404&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT$318.50 for carbonfiber flightposite's. Not a steal, but a definately a big deal to me...
i saw those. dude butchered the soles on them. wasnt even remotely interested after seeing that
lol tell me about it, but I'm sure I can fix them. If worst comes to worst, I'll just transplant another fp1 sole on them...
yea a sole swap would probably be your best bet especially since the og sole is probably destroyed. og silver fp1s sell for a reasonable price on ebay since the upper's silver rubs off so bad. possible sole swapping target?

hustlinflip -> sounds like u got done dirty... he must have flaked because someone else sent him an offer... someone like.... bigty23
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Executive76

finally got an invite to ebay bucks. loyalty program my $#@
thanks DR for the explanation.

you have to get invited? i never got invited......and i've been on ebay for years.
indifferent.gif

Yeah, it seems kinda random as far as who they invite.  I got invited right away, but I don't spend that much on eBay.  Well......more than the average person I guess, but not a ridiculous amount.  Maybe 4-5 purchases a month. If you spend a lot, eBay bucks is a good deal.  Bought my wife a laptop last month among other things, so I had like $30 combined that I got.  Still not that much really
grin.gif
but better than nothing I suppose.

^^ And that description of those fp's seems kinda shady.  He says "wore them no more than 15 times" but also says he "replaced the sole because he wore them too much".  And then what did he do, go to a shoe repair shop and tell them to slap a plain rubber sole on there?

^^ And that description of those fp's seems kinda shady.  He says "wore them no more than 15 times" but also says he "replaced the sole because he wore them too much".  And then what did he do, go to a shoe repair shop and tell them to slap a plain rubber sole on there?
Yea dude is definately a liar, but I can only hope for the best...

Back
Top Bottom