eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...K:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Can't beat fresh jams for that cheap I guess

laugh.gif
 That's funny man. I got the IV's that just ended 

haha nice, what'd they end at?  I looked at them but too big for me.  Plus, the jumpmans on the tongues look a little suspect 
nerd.gif
.  Dude is real cool though, he messaged me earlier about the jams.  Told me they are practically brand new but just don't have a box so he had to put new with defects 
pimp.gif

That's whatsup man! Yeah he is.. They ended for $83. I was thinking the same thing about the jumpmans, they look too close to the top, but he said he got them for christmas a few years ago from footlocker, so he can guarantee they're real. He said they were only worn like 5x so they should be good. You're lucky though man.. I was just about to outbid you on the Jams but I was like nahhh when I notices there wasnt a space between the 2 and the 3 on the back
indifferent.gif
. I hope our #!% is real my dude.

laugh.gif

haha nice, what'd they end at?  I looked at them but too big for me.  Plus, the jumpmans on the tongues look a little suspect 
nerd.gif
.  Dude is real cool though, he messaged me earlier about the jams.  Told me they are practically brand new but just don't have a box so he had to put new with defects 
pimp.gif

That's whatsup man! Yeah he is.. They ended for $83. I was thinking the same thing about the jumpmans, they look too close to the top, but he said he got them for christmas a few years ago from footlocker, so he can guarantee they're real. He said they were only worn like 5x so they should be good. You're lucky though man.. I was just about to outbid you on the Jams but I was like nahhh when I notices there wasnt a space between the 2 and the 3 on the back
indifferent.gif
haha I kinda wish you would have.  I wasn't 100% sure I even wanted them, I bid and figured someone else would outbid me 
tired.gif
 oh well.  He told me he got them from footlocker as well, I'm pretty sure they are legit.  The jumpmen on the tongues of those IV's did look super high and almost over the top, make sure you check the tags and stuff when you get them.  That's a good price for them though
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
haha I kinda wish you would have.  I wasn't 100% sure I even wanted them, I bid and figured someone else would outbid me 
tired.gif
 oh well.  He told me he got them from footlocker as well, I'm pretty sure they are legit.  The jumpmen on the tongues of those IV's did look super high and almost over the top, make sure you check the tags and stuff when you get them.  That's a good price for them though
pimp.gif

You do the same. When you get them try to make sure there's a space between the 2 and the 3 with the ball of the jumpman between the space. As far as the IV's he said no scuffs at all but I can already see some creases from the pics. Nice steal man!
smokin.gif

nice 'lex, scored me a DS pair for about $55 shipped a couple weeks ago. great pair of air max! that's a hell of a steal too.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Hope you didn't pay for the 3's. They are fake.

sick.gif
Those III's really fake? I won some Raptor VII's from him the other day.. good thing I didn't pay yet.
He must have some real good fakes

Yeah look at how the white part on the inner part of the box doesn't go all the way down. Good thing you didn't pay.

I ask for 2 pics, the seller sunt 10 to prove to me there real
laugh.gif

glasses.gif
 little scratches on the right pair & no box but i cud live wit that

Christ The King soldier III's

Back
Top Bottom