247153e8bd75315eacbf1b1a2a82e995caa7b29.jpg

fa92505e6eb6776530e50f4feba809517d6fca6.jpg

WhatsLosinLike wrote:
Can't find any deals nowadays 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I disagree
laugh.gif

The Takashis look damn near DS, had to hop on em at that price because I was ready to drop $150+tax on a deadstock pair

Footpatrols were a mehhh cop, i've ALWAYS wanted a pair of the browns, but at this price who could resist?

Happy New Year everyone
smile.gif

Maybe it's just me nitpicking at a badly lit picture, but one toebox doesn't match the other. One is shorter and more rounded, while the one on the right is longer and pointed?

The tag looks spot on though.

Good luck
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

took a risk on these (tag looks legit):
fingers crossed...
I was all over these (decided against them around the 30 minute mark), Im with you on the tag , but the toe boxes and stiching turned me away. Plus, the dude doesn't seem trustworthy, because I've never seen that much heel drag for what he is claiming. Although there are some ingredients for a good steal, bad pictures, etc.Good luck johnnyblaze! (thanks again for the ST's bro!)

yeah I saw the same things you guys did but I couldn't tell if was lighting or the angle (like you said). let's see what happens because his other auctions looked legit. for 60 bucks I figured it was worth a shot.

Nice pickup on those Takashi SBs on the last page (my size too).

Got a good deal today, offered the seller and he accepted. I will show pics once the shoes come in.

Those denims are fake, the tags give it away. You should try and get your money back. First thing that gave it away is that the production date and barcode are suppose to touch but your pair it clearly doesn't and font not bold enough. Here is a real tag just compare to your tag and you will see what I mean.

296283274_o.jpg

No disrespect intended, but when you wear a size 8 - its gotta be so much easier to find good deals on ebay. For the most part, you're bidding against middle school kids through sophomores in high school with their parents money or their gift money. Wish it was that easy for a size 13.

Regardless, nice pickup, and good deal

Originally Posted by solejordan

^ well it depends bro. i wear sz13 and have no problem snagging deals on the bay

Word, same here.
The term deal has different meanings from person to person though, lets not forget that. I think the majority of my buys on eBay are dealt if not steals, but i'm sure any one NTer can look at my posts in this thread and say one or the other isn't.

Twenty Four Seven wrote:
All you buying fakes should be banned. Please do not post until after actual pictures are taken. Lol.

You actually believe people would be posting in here if they knowingly bought fakes? 

b6615ee1bb703f54f09c8e4c993682d35b70517.jpg

He listed it about 4x at an $85 starting price, BIN at $150

glad to get em for half of what seems to be the going rate asking price for these
smile.gif
Even moreso that I got them under retail by about $30
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

b6615ee1bb703f54f09c8e4c993682d35b70517.jpg

He listed it about 4x at an $85 starting price, BIN at $150

glad to get em for half of what seems to be the going rate asking price for these
smile.gif
Even moreso that I got them under retail by about $30
laugh.gif
 I was gonna pull the trigger on these for $80, but I would never be able to pull these off. Congrats on them sir.

91436989169b068c5af70769c21b5415cacbb7d1_r.jpg

They were is such good condition i didn't want to wait and see the price skyrocket, so i went BIN, still a good deal to me 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom